Hired? Hired

Roman Grinev Photography

Chevy Chase, MD · View map · Visit website

About Roman Grinev Photography

Roman Grinev Photography is a photography company serving couples in the Maryland, Washington, D.C. and Virginia area. This award-winning photography company captures real moments and the natural flow of the day along with creative portraits that utilize stunning landscapes and architecture as natural backdrops for couples' wedding day photography, leaving them with breathtaking images of the most romantic and genuine moments of their day. Their unobtrusive, photojournalistic style and creative portraits will guarantee an enjoyable experience and storytelling images. They employ a contemporary photography style that encompasses documentary, artistic, fashion and lifestyle techniques. Roman Grinev Photography encourages couples to review each of their photographers and determine which fits their unique style and personalities the best.

All photography packages include your choice of a wedding photographer, one event per day, multiple locations so there are no constraints on capturing every emotion and ornate detail of your day perfectly. It also includes post-processing (editing), full rights (print release), and high-resolution digital files.

160 Reviews for Roman Grinev Photography

160 Roman Grinev Photography Reviews

U
Featured
User2998937

2+ years ago

I had Thomas as my main photographer and Shamus as my secondary photographer. Both were extremely professional and helpful. And the pictures were incredible! They captured every moment and emotion ... Read more from the day. Now my husband and I have almost 2000 pictures to remember our wedding day by! I can't wait to make albums for my family!

Lakisha
Lakisha

Married on 09/08/2018

Roman Grinew Photography! I cannot adequately express my gratitude for having Rob and Rod as our wedding photographers. So professional, so intuitive, so engaged! Every shot looked like magic. They ... Read more were not intrusive but directed every posed shot to perfection and the candids were amazing, really captured the love and pure joy of our day! Thank you all so much for everything I couldn’t have asked for anything better! If you are a person looking for a photographer, look no further. Roman and his team are wonderful.

R
Ruth

Married on 08/18/2018

I worked with Sean from Roman Grinev Photography and he was absolutely amazing! We booked him for our engagement shoot and the wedding day. He was punctual, extremely professional but most ... Read more importantly, a TERRIFIC photographer. Sean's style of photography is very natural but yet artistic, which was exactly what we wanted. Sean ensured every moment of our wedding captured, from the ceremony to cocktail hour and the reception. Needless to say, we are extremely happy with the services provided. The price was very reasonable and every penny we spent was worth it. I will definitely be coming to Roman Grinev & his team for future photography needs.