Roman Limousine

Somerville, MA · View map

About Roman Limousine

Roman Limousine - Boston finest, has the exact solution to meet your specific transportation needs. We offer one of the finest limo services available in Boston at affordable prices because we understand how competitive the limousine industry is.

7 Reviews for Roman Limousine

7 Roman Limousine Reviews

A
Andrea

Married on 10/21/2017

We booked Roman Limo for their Rolls Royce. We absolutely loved the car and the service. They were so easy to book with. They were early on wedding day. And they provided great customer service! Read more We booked Roman Limo for their Rolls Royce. We absolutely loved the car and the service. They were so easy to book with. They were early on wedding day. And they provided great customer service!

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/04/2014

I used Roman Limousine for our wedding transportation, and my experience working with Julian and his team was simply outstanding. I have to admit, I was quite nervous about the transportation from the ... Read more the get-go, as we had a lot of different moving parts. Read: 3 pat buses for guests, 2 fourteen person limos and a beautiful Rolls Royce vintage car picking up the bride and the groom. The Rolls was to die for!!! I cannot say enough kind words first about Julian, the Operations Manager at Roman Limo. As our wedding date drew closer, I had a few conversations with Julian to hammer down the specifics of the day. He was always a phone call away, even speaking with me late in the evening the night before our rehearsal dinner to run through our entire plan and make sure everything was set. I also cannot say enough positive words about the drivers at Roman Limo. Every driver that I came into contact with was highly professional, friendly, and helpful, and most importantly to me, exactly on time. This was extremely important to me because we were on a tight time schedule, in small tricky streets for large vehicles in downtown Boston, so I was worried about delays. However, I absolutely should not have worried about this, I later realized. Finally, I was very impressed with the cars themselves. The vehicles all seemed virtually brand new, which I was not expecting. I would have to say Roman Limousine went above and beyond for our wedding day. We had originally booked 26-person party buses for our guests, but were upgraded to 32-person party buses for no extra charge. I have nothing but rave reviews for Roman Limo, and am so grateful that they absolutely nailed our complicated transportation plan!!

C
Cristina

Married on 04/04/2013

I had a blast renting a party bus for my friend's bachelorette party while in town from California. The service was amazing from start to finish. The party bus was brand new and we loved it! I highly ... Read more recommend Roman Limousine and I hope to rent a party bus from them again!