D'Amico Travel

Atco, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About D'Amico Travel

D’Amico Travel is a travel agency located in Atco, New Jersey. They step in when planning a destination wedding or trip becomes a little too much for one couple to handle. They specialize in making the process stress-free, easy, and enjoyable for couples. Their agents have personally traveled to many of the world’s top vacation spots, and can provide first-hand knowledge for many travel aspects. They love to plan enjoyable trips for their clients, and truly want them to have exceptional memories that will last a lifetime.

Adding their own personal touch to every trip they plan, D’Amico Travel is able to plan destination weddings, group travel, luxury trips, family trips, honeymoons, and romantic trips. Their recommendations can allow couples to travel to:

• Africa

M
Featured
Margo

Married on 08/29/2015

Heather and Mandee, We're home! We'd like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your help and guidance during our planning, indecisiveness and crazy schedules. We couldn't have done it ... Read more without you. We had an amazing wedding and vacation with our family and friends. We will forever be grateful for your help with the flight debacle for 9 of our guests. We know it wasn't your responsibility. To get those phone calls and be sitting at breakfast worrying that your grooms parents, sister and your maid of honor may not make it now was beyond stressful. Then we got a text from Mandee saying "enjoy your day. I got this." That text alone meant the world to us and solidified what we had known all along; that there was no better travel agent to use than you guys. Thank you thank you thank you again for all your hard work and our apologies, we know we aren't the easiest. Haha. We can't wait to until we can plan a vacation with you guys again! Also, Moon Palace is an amazing resort. It's HUGE and beautiful. The Grand is spectacular and the rooms (even garden view) are gigantic. We had so much room for the 5 of us (2 beds and a crib). We would definitely go back and all of our guests said the same. Sincerely, The Castrataros

J
John Sherwood

Getting married on 09/05/2019

Perfect Family Wedding

When choosing a resort for our wedding there were so many options but we really wanted something specific to our family’s style. I am very thorough with my research but with the pressure of making ... Read more everyone coming to the wedding happy we decided to try a professional. We chose the D’Amico team because we have heard such great things and let me tell you, everything was true. We were all over the place for which island to choose so they gave some recommendations off of feedback from a questionnaire and a couple phone calls/emails. We had a lot of questions and they answered immediately often with more information we did not think about asking. They gave us plenty of information along with incentives for every resort and ultimately we chose Azul Sensatori in Negril, per their advice, and it was absolutely PERFECT! We cannot endorse Heather and her team enough for all of their hard work and how helpful they were creating a perfect vacation for 50+ people. Having that many people all using the same Travel Agent and having 0 complaints is quite rare and then having them all the travelers give rave reviews about the resort helped us pick is nearly impossible. We cannot thank the team enough!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/26/2019

Destination Wedding Dream Come True

Let's just say I took D'Amico Travel on a crazy ride and they weren't thrown off one bit. Everything was as close to perfect as could be. I had a long engagement full of the unexpected - many changes ... Read more to plans, many questions, many complicated and special requests - and the girls at D'Amico never once made me feel like I wasn't their most important bride. Their personal attention and travel expertise as well as their personal relationships with resort owners and staff really set the stage for my dream wedding experience. They made everything easy for my 30+ guests (and I have some very hard-to-please guests) who flew from all over the country. We have a blended family and needed some special accommodations and D'Amico Travel knew exactly what to recommend. It was so beyond perfect. Don't look anywhere else when planning your destination wedding! And DON'T try to do it yourself. It is SO worth having a partner with you every step of the way. Can't say enough good things about my experience!