D'Amico Travel

Atco, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About D'Amico Travel

D’Amico Travel is a travel agency located in Atco, New Jersey. They step in when planning a destination wedding or trip becomes a little too much for one couple to handle. They specialize in making the process stress-free, easy, and enjoyable for couples. Their agents have personally traveled to many of the world’s top vacation spots, and can provide first-hand knowledge for many travel aspects. They love to plan enjoyable trips for their clients, and truly want them to have exceptional memories that will last a lifetime.

Adding their own personal touch to every trip they plan, D’Amico Travel is able to plan destination weddings, group travel, luxury trips, family trips, honeymoons, and romantic trips. Their recommendations can allow couples to travel to:

• Africa

Featured
Jessica

Married on 04/26/2019

Destination Wedding Dream Come True

Let's just say I took D'Amico Travel on a crazy ride and they weren't thrown off one bit. Everything was as close to perfect as could be. I had a long engagement full of the unexpected - many changes ... Read more to plans, many questions, many complicated and special requests - and the girls at D'Amico never once made me feel like I wasn't their most important bride. Their personal attention and travel expertise as well as their personal relationships with resort owners and staff really set the stage for my dream wedding experience. They made everything easy for my 30+ guests (and I have some very hard-to-please guests) who flew from all over the country. We have a blended family and needed some special accommodations and D'Amico Travel knew exactly what to recommend. It was so beyond perfect. Don't look anywhere else when planning your destination wedding! And DON'T try to do it yourself. It is SO worth having a partner with you every step of the way. Can't say enough good things about my experience!

J
John Sherwood

Getting married on 09/05/2019

Perfect Family Wedding

When choosing a resort for our wedding there were so many options but we really wanted something specific to our family’s style. I am very thorough with my research but with the pressure of making ... Read more everyone coming to the wedding happy we decided to try a professional. We chose the D’Amico team because we have heard such great things and let me tell you, everything was true. We were all over the place for which island to choose so they gave some recommendations off of feedback from a questionnaire and a couple phone calls/emails. We had a lot of questions and they answered immediately often with more information we did not think about asking. They gave us plenty of information along with incentives for every resort and ultimately we chose Azul Sensatori in Negril, per their advice, and it was absolutely PERFECT! We cannot endorse Heather and her team enough for all of their hard work and how helpful they were creating a perfect vacation for 50+ people. Having that many people all using the same Travel Agent and having 0 complaints is quite rare and then having them all the travelers give rave reviews about the resort helped us pick is nearly impossible. We cannot thank the team enough!

K
Kristen

Married on 05/03/2019

Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to D’Amico travel!!

My husband and I were referred to D’Amico travel by two previous couples that have used them for their destination wedding. When we met with Heather, we told her we were interested in Jamaica and also ... Read more wanted a fun atmosphere for our group (they like to party!) She went over many different resorts with us, but recommended Secrets Wild Orchid. From the hour we met with her she knew exactly what we wanted. Our trip was absolutely amazing. We had about 45 guests travel to Jamaica for our wedding and we didn’t hear one complaint! My cousin stayed at another resort because of her kids- D’Amico travel set up transportation for us to visit my cousin and her family and they also set up transportation for my cousin the day of the wedding. It was one less thing I had to worry about! Laura and Mandee were so helpful with questions I had while planning my wedding. They responded to my many many emails ASAP! We could not be happier with our trip D’Amico travel arranged for us!! We cannot wait to plan another vacation with them!!