Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings

Santa Barbara, California · View map · Visit website

About Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings

Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings specializes in creating beautiful wedding packages for a variety of couples needs in and around Santa Barbara, California. Whether you are looking for someone to help with your day-of coordinating, partial planning, or an all-inclusive event, the staff is eager to make your vision a reality.

With over 14 years in the wedding industry, the staff at Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings has the experience to work with you to create an unforgettable event. In addition to wedding planning and coordinating, they provide floral service and photography packages. With such an an extensive history in the industry, they have a wide pool of vendors to work with that are known for quality service. Their complete list of services is as follows:

• Full-service ceremony, wedding design, and planning
  • Themed weddings
  • Full floral service
  • Event design
  • Wedding ceremony
  • Wedding rehearsal
  • Divorce ceremonies (for closure prior to a new wedding)

71 Reviews for Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings

71 Romantic Santa Barbara Weddings Reviews

C
Featured
Cyndi

Married on 09/15/2014

Jon and I planned our intimate, beach wedding with a very short lead time and from hundreds of miles away. We feel so fortunate to have found Catherine and Alma Rose online! We had very little idea of ... Read more of what we wanted, other than to have our feet in the sand and our five adult children at our sides. Catherine and Alma Rose made our dreams come true without us even having to communicate them with words. I found Catherine to be warm, easy-going and responsive. Having done some event planning myself, I know how many details go into pulling off even a small event. Catherine makes it look easy and could not have been more buttoned-up! She followed up immediately on all of my questions, even those that came at the last minute, and I trusted her opinions and advice implicitly. She also did an absolutely gorgeous job with our flowers by providing exactly what we asked for! The ceremony that Alma Rose officiated was exactly as she states - romantic, heartfelt, and memorable. She seems to love what she does, and that passion shows! Before the wedding, I was a little nervous about not having done more research into the photographer. Any doubts that I had quickly dissipated when we met Kim....and the photos that she delivered captured the essence of our wedding. The relaxed, fun, loving time that we shared with our family comes shining through every shot that Kim took. Thank you, Catherine, Alma Rose and Kim, for making our wedding on the beach such a wonderful experience! You took care of all the details so that Jon and I could relax and enjoy every minute....a gift that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Melanie
Melanie J Gibson

Married on 02/16/2019

It was very personal and helpful!

Every question I had was answered and anything I needed help with, I was given the help I needed. It is not easy to plan a wedding from afar but I did not have any trouble thanks to Tracey! Read more Every question I had was answered and anything I needed help with, I was given the help I needed. It is not easy to plan a wedding from afar but I did not have any trouble thanks to Tracey!

K
Kimberly

Married on 09/19/2018

Perfect California beach wedding

We live in Austin, Texas and planning a wedding out of state isn't easy but Tracie Cherry made it so. She's well-established in the area and we used her recommendations for our guest stays, the ... Read more caterer, my make up, restaurants and other local needs. I couldn't have asked for a better day. We were looking for a simple but elegant intimate wedding on the beach in Ventura and that's exactly what we had. Tracie is very responsive and well-connected in the Ventura and Santa Barbara area. You can't go wrong here. She was our officiant and wedding planner and made sure everything happened as planned. Thank you Tracie!