Jay & Lee Spanish, Classical & Flamenco Guitar

Brooklyn, NY · View map · Visit website

About Jay & Lee Spanish, Classical & Flamenco Guitar

Jay & Lee Rumba Flamenca are a nuevo flamenco and classical guitar fused acoustic ensemble based in New York. Jay & Lee fuses together Spanish, Classical, Flamenco and Acoustic guitar styles to create a melodic and romantic ambience with an upbeat feel. Founded by Jason and Elysa Hochman, the company offers an array of musical combinations, such as solo, duo, trio, quartet and quintet. With a repertoire consisting of both originals and arrangements of Flamenco and Spanish style compositions, Jay & Lee Rumba Flamenca is the perfect party choice!

Jay & Lee Rumba Flamenca is dedicated to creating beautiful and powerful wedding, party and concert atmospheres. For a one-of-a-kind experience, services include the following:

• Cocktail Hour, Wedding Ceremony, Dinner Hour, Reception, Cocktail Party and Concert Performances

Hiring Options:

Jay & Lee offer the following options for a perofrmance:

• Solo option: Solo Guitar - Jason Hochman (Jay) or Elysa Hochman (Lee)
• Duo options: Guitar Duo - Jason & Elysa Hochman // Solo Guitar & Percussion // Solo Guitar & Dancer
• Trio options: Guitar Duo & Percussion // Guitar Duo & Dancer // Guitar Duo & Bassist
• Quartet option: Guitar Duo, Percussion & Dancer or Bassist
• Quintet option: Guitar Duo, Percussion, Dancer & Bassist

Areas Covered

Jay & Lee Rumba Flamenca provides wedding entertainment nationally and internationally. They are based in New York and can travel to you.

48 Reviews for Jay & Lee Spanish, Classical & Flamenco Guitar

48 Jay & Lee Spanish, Classical & Flamenco Guitar Reviews

Featured
User3125985

2+ years ago

Definitly one of the best features of our wedding. My entire experience with Jason starting with the initial e-mail till the very end was effortless. With so many other things to consider I really ... Read more didn't have much input as far as the music was concerned- I just wanted it to be good and to fit in with the flavor of our cermemony. My feeling was that I should leave it up to the professionals. And I couldn't have been more pleased with how things turned out. Jason was super easy to communicate with and he let me know everything he would need ahead of time so when the day arrived he and Elysa just did their thing without needing any direction from me. I had high hopes for the music and I was exceedingly pleased as it fit right in with our outdoor, rustic wedding. Jason and Elysa are both super talented and the flamenco music gave the perfect romantic atmosphere with just the right festive flare. Jason and Elysa are both easy-going and professional. I can't say enough positive things about them- regarding their professionalism and musical abilities. I recommend them without hesitation!

C
Cristina Olivares

Married on 05/18/2019

Highlight of our event!

Jason and Elysa were incredible! Their music was definitely a highlight of the night and added something truly special. Multiple guests commented on how much they enjoyed their performance. Beyond ... Read more their amazing musical performance, they were also incredibly easy to work with. Highly highly recommend!

J
Jimena Guzman

Married on 10/19/2018

My favorite part of our wedding

Jason Hochman was so wonderful to work with and such an amazing addition to our wedding. I knew I wanted to incorporate part of my culture into my wedding, and Jason made that possible. My husband and ... Read more and I still get compliments on how impressed and awed by his performance during our ceremony and cocktail hour.