Romantics Travel

Fort Worth, TX · View map · Visit website

About Romantics Travel

If you are overwhelmed with options and not sure where to begin on your quest for the perfect honeymoon, look no further than Romantics Travel. There are an endless array of choices on the internet when it comes to honeymoons and destination weddings, and this is where Romantic Travel's knowledge, connections, and expertise can ensure you receive the best value, service, and experience.

Romantics Travel helps busy couples plan destination weddings and honeymoon getaways that are unique and memorable. Attentive to the very last detail, they'll ensure your getaway is special by providing a seamless and stress-free experience that is unmatched. They'll find you the perfect destination and accommodations, check for extra amenities, flag any special celebrations, and enhance your experience with activity suggestions and extra touches to make your trip unforgettable.

About Romantics Travel

Romantics Travel is located in in Fort Worth, Texas, and is a honeymoon and destination wedding travel agency owned and operated by Jeff and Kimberly Jacoby, internationally certified Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Travel Specialists. They have been to over 300 beach destination properties in the Caribbean, Mexico and Hawaii. They regularly attend industry trainings, and frequently visit key suppliers in destination while traveling. They are also specialists for many of the top resort brands and can ensure a better value overall than you doing it alone. Jeff & Kimberly have also been featured in several national magazines including Brides magazine, Destination Weddings and Honeymoons magazine, as well as Travel Weekly.

In addition to planning and booking travel arrangements, Romantics Travel also offers emergency assistance and travel insurance. They can book group travel, luxury trips, destination weddings, honeymoons, and romantic getaways and can whisk you away to places such as:

• Asia

Featured
Veronica Tawney

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Honeymoon Pros!

Planning a wedding is stressful enough-- I didn't even want to think about planning the honeymoon! I spoke to a couple of different travel agents at a local bridal show, but when I spoke to Kim and ... Read more Jeff, I knew the were the right agents for me! Even though the show was busy, they were friendly, approachable, and wanted to discuss what I wanted in a honeymoon. Both my husband and I really appreciated the consultation process, because they ended up matching us to a resort that was perfect for our wants and needs. We are already talking about taking another trip in the future, and would definitely use Romantics Travel again.

J
Jessica Greer

Married on 06/28/2019

Kimberley and Jeff were everything I could have asked for to assist me in planning my destination wedding... and more!!!

I’ve never used a travel agent before, and had reservations about hiring one for our wedding. However, it was the best decision my husband and I made in regards to our wedding. Their knowledge and ... Read more experience made our trip a breeze!! Would recommend them to any and every one!!!!

madisonelis
Madison

Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING - so responsive/so helpful

Kimberly was amazing to work with! She was extremely responsive and SO SO thorough in her responses and answers to my questions. Sometimes I'd email her multiple times in a row within the same hour ... Read more and she never seemed to be bothered and always responded in such a detailed and friendly manner, i really appreciated it. She and her husband are so informed on the areas she really seemed to know everything. Everything was set up and went smoothly and i didn't have to really book anything! so happy i went with Romantics travel and will definitely use them again!