RomanticVows.com

Venice, FL · View map · Visit website

About RomanticVows.com

RomanticVows.com is a professional officiant for hire, located in Venice, Florida. Nondenominational pastor Elizabeth Turk, the company owner, is great at writing ceremonies for vow renewals and weddings alike. She collaborates with all types of couples and with couples of all faiths, including civil unions and single-religion ceremonies. RomanticVows.com works at the location of your choice and works off of the happiness you have had to date as a couple.

RomanticVows.com covers the ceremony music as well as sand ceremonies, among other ceremony rituals. The average ceremony runs 30 to 60 minutes with them, and they offer the choice to use licensed or customized vows. Ceremony religion types that they’ve worked with include:

• Methodist

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 05/12/2018

My wedding was the most memorable day of our ;vies. Our encouraging and crowd pleasing ceremony, will be remembered always. I will be sure to recommend RomanticVows. Com to anyone I come in contact ... Read more with. I will also be the first and definitely not the last to recommend Forever in you Heart Eulogies, as they made my Uncle's Bill's funeral just as memorable and moving as our wedding and reception. Both companies are owned and possible thank to Elizabeth Turk, Thank You from the both of us.........Evan & Kayla

M
May Rhodes

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Memorable, romantic wedding ceremony!

Elizabeth Turk did an excellent job with our vows and officiating the wedding ceremony! Working with her was seamless, she was responsive and intuitive of our needs. Our ceremony was romantic, ... Read more personal, and nothing short of perfect. I highly recommend Elizabeth's services!

Jeffrey
Jeffrey and Stephanie

Getting married on 12/05/2020

My husband and I both sobbed during the ceremony

The ceremony was beautiful. Reverend Elizabeth called us two day prior to the wedding and told us everything we needed to know, what to remember, and assured us that everything was going to go ... Read more smoothly. It sure did! My husband and I both cried as we spoke the vows she wrote for us, as they were intensely personal to us, and felt like she knew us so well. Thank you, Reverend Elizabeth Turk, for the most amazing ceremony I could dream of.