Ron Castle Photography

Del Rio, TX · View map

About Ron Castle Photography

I'm a part-time professional photographer living in the Del Rio, Texas area in a home/studio overlooking Lake Amistad. I photograph weddings, engagements, bridal portraits, fusion videos, and do other family-related photography. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design from the University of Arizona, and have been an avid photographer for over 40 years! I specialize in on-location portraiture, and am completely comfortable with off-camera flash and other portable lighting equipment. I use only the top-of-the-line Canon cameras and lenses, and I'm fully insured. I'm an active member of the Professional Photographers of America and the Texas Professional Photographers Association. I've attended several photo workshops at the prestigious Santa Fe Photographic Workshops school with some of the top name professionals in photography, and strive to continuously improve my skills.

I currently offer my clients High-resolution, limited copyright released images on a DVD, CD or Blu-Ray DVD, depending on client preferences. I also provide an HD slideshow of your wedding, engagement or bridal session at no extra charge as part of my photo packages. Contact me for pricing and other details at 830-719-2787, and/or visit my website www.roncastlephotos.com.

12 Reviews for Ron Castle Photography

12 Ron Castle Photography Reviews

User4948364

2+ years ago

My fiancé and I took our engagement pictures with Ron July 4th weekend, and I could not be happier with the results! Ron is such an amazing photographer, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our ... Read more engagement session. Ron made us feel comfortable during the photo shoot, which in turn helped him capture honest/genuine moments between me and my fiancé. Ron took his time photographing us, and he never made us feel rushed in any way. Not only is Ron a brilliant photographer, but he is also an incredible human being. His kind heart and warm spirit made us feel as though we have known Ron for years. The slideshow he presented us, only TWO days after taking hundreds of pictures, melted our hearts and brought our families to tears. I could not say enough great things about this photographer, and I would 110% recommend Ron Castle Photography to any engaged couple!

N
Nicole

Event date: 05/18/2015

Darren & I used Ron for our engagement photo shoot and thoroughly enjoyed our time with him. Luckily, I have known Ron for a few years so he already had an idea of my lifestyle and things that I ... Read more enjoyed, but he still sat down with us to get an idea of exactly what we were looking for before our shoot day. He used my pinterest board to get ideas of our style and was able to incorporate them quite easily. Ron is an absolute professional, knowing how to use his surroundings in his favor whether it be the wind, water, or sun. After taking over 800+ photos on and around a beautiful ranch and river, we had an array of great photos to choose from. He then put them together on a disc for us as well as a wonderful slide show that was fit to music of our liking. I would use Ron again in a heart beat for many reasons obviously to include his photography skills and quality, but also because he is very responsive, timely, affordable, and flexible which is difficult to find.

J
Jessica

Married on 08/30/2014

Ron Castle was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and the quality of his work is beyond what I expected. I would definitely work with him again and recommend him to anyone looking for a ... Read more photographer in his area!