Ron Harris Music Group

Glenview, IL · View map · Visit website

About Ron Harris Music Group

Ron Harris Music Group is an experienced event band in Glenview, Illinois. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, they can provide music entertainment services for weddings, corporate events and fundraisers. From ceremony music, to dinner music, Ron Harris Music Group is sure to have the services you need. They provide careful preparation and work closely with clients to ensure that your event reflects a unique, personal and engaging experience.

Ron Harris Music Group offers a variety of music genres that suit any event. They also have a wide range of general music services available, including:

• Ceremony

K
    Featured
    Kara

Married on 03/26/2011

We have been married over a year and people still talk about how great the Ron Harris Music Group was at our wedding. Ron spent a lot of time before that day getting to know my husband and me as well ... Read more as asking a lot of great questions about the type of music our guests would enjoy. He was very responsive, tailored it to my special day and even offered tips when we were picking out our first dance song. I would recommend Ron's group to anyone who is looking to add a band to their wedding. It was very personal, fun and our dance floor was filled from the time the music started playing until the end. In fact, we have since had some friends hire Ron Harris Music Group after seeing them at our wedding!

G
    Monica

Married on 10/22/2017

What can I not say about Ron Harris and his team? They did an absolutely fantastic job playing music and even did some of the coordinating for the flow of our event. We can't thank them enough for the ... Read more great, fun music all throughout the day! In the beginning of hiring Ron, he helped my husband and I and educated us on how our wedding flow should be and assured us that he can work with anything not going according to plan. And that he did! There was a lot of changes that happened on our wedding and Ron did a great job going through everything and adjusting everything when needed, that our guests didn't even notice. They played jazz, mo-town, and even practiced and performed with my husband during our first dance. My parents and brother are very particular, and they were simply mesmerized on how great they sounded. Absolutely fantastic job, and would highly recommend! I'll be posting an edited video on our Youtube channel in a couple of months so you can hear them play. Like their FB page, too - https://www.facebook.com/pg/RON-HARRIS-music-group-334678572011/community/?ref=page_internal

C
    Carol

Married on 06/11/2017

Ron spent the time to meet with us, get to know us and gather our input on what kind of wedding music we wanted and helped us develop our vision. He made suggestions but always deferred to our wants ... Read more and needs. He and his group were extremely professional and did such a fantastic job that most of our guests went out of their way to tell us how much they enjoyed the music at ever point in the ceremony, cocktail hour, during dinner and during the post dinner dancing portion of the evening. It was really important to us that our guests enjoy themselves, so it could not have been more perfect. We hope there will be another social event in our future where we will have the opportunity to use Ron and his band again.