Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment

Blue Springs, MO · View map

About Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment

Hi. I'm Ron Ruth, owner of Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment plus a full-time Wedding Entertainment Director®. I'm also a professionally trained performer and entertainer who just happens to use the tools of a Kansas City wedding DJ to fulfill my passion for making people smile, laugh, dance and go a little crazy at extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime celebrations of love, life and happily-ever-afters.

Let me share that passion with you. Tell me your idea of the ideal wedding reception and I'll provide you with a few, fun and fresh ideas to bring it to life.

88 Reviews for Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment

88 Ron Ruth Wedding Entertainment Reviews

S
Sam

Married on 03/10/2018

Ron is amazing. When it comes to weddings, everyone knows the stresses that come along with the planning. Ron goes above and beyond what a DJ should and makes sure that everything runs smoothly and ... Read more everyone enjoys their time. All of our guests said they enjoyed all of the special entertainment that Ron set up for us. Ron even coordinates with other companies responsible for parts of the wedding, like the venue, flower, etc. and makes sure that everything is in line. I would 100% recommend Ron to anyone and everyone.

C
Chris

Married on 05/20/2017

To daub ron Ruth was an amazing officiant is an understatement! We initially started working with him to DJ our reception but when he started the process of getting to know us as a couple, I realized ... Read more how above and beyond he was going to get to really understand who we were. So I (half-jokingly) asked him if he'd just go ahead and officiate for us too. I was floored when he agreed and it turned out to be one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding! But the story dives deeper still. Two months before our wedding date and only a week before our vacation to Colorado, we spontaneously decided to scrap the traditional wedding and elope in the mountains while we were there instead. I wasn't sure we could pull it off but I called Ron and asked if he would be willing to fly out the next week and marry us there instead! He so graciously agreed and we are so blessed that he was willing to hop a jet plane on a moments notice. And the ceremony was soooo incredibly special all thanks to him. He used all the stuff we told him to create something so personal and unique to us. And even recorded it all for us to boot!! Until that, I honestly didn't know how important the right officiant was and what an incredible impact they could make on our day! I seriously wouldn't have done it any other way! I just can't recommend him enough!

M
Marnee

Married on 11/19/2016

Our daughter's wedding could not have gone any better, and it is no doubt because of Ron. We had a great experience with Ron, the organization and professionalism was more than we expected. Ron helped ... Read more helped make the process less painful and stressful than we thought it could be. Ron provided guidance and suggestions, but was willing to take our ideas and improve on them. I would recommend Ron to any couple (or parents) planning a wedding without hesitation. Ron made the wedding so much fun and since we knew he had it under control, we could relax and enjoy it too. Ron went above and beyond in every facet, making this night one we could all cherish.