Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services is an experienced wedding photography company located in Cincinnati, Ohio. With over 1,000 weddings under their belt, you can trust them to have the skill and talent necessary to capture your special day perfectly. They pride themselves on providing high-quality services at a fair price.

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services has many photography services and packages. Their most popular package consists of high-resolution images, additional hours and a second shooter. They book one event per day so they can be completely committed to your wedding. They are also willing to travel to your wedding destination. Products including save the dates and thank you cards are available, as well as traditional items such as albums and prints. Services offered include:

• Multiple locations
  • Canvas
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

Other Services
In addition to their photography services, Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services also provides videography and DJ services. Their most popular videography package features a highlight and full-feature video. A consultation, an MC and microphones are offered in their most popular DJ package. Other services include:

• Client revisions

T
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 12/05/2015

First of all, I just want to say that Ron Wood Photography, Video and DJ Services is a *fantastic* bargain. So much of everything in the wedding industry is outrageously overpriced and intent on ... Read more taking advantage of couples to make the most money, but with the wedding package I used with Ron, I got photography, videography, lighting, AND music for one affordable price. I loved that. But even better is that the quality is, hands down, phenomenal. Often great bargains mean cheap quality, but that definitely was not the case here. Everyone was so professional, so much fun, and just a pleasure to work with. Kat came early to get pictures of my bridesmaids and me getting ready, and she captured some of the sweetest photos ever. She was super sweet. Ron, of course, was fun and easy to work with. I had been dreading trying to get family photos after the ceremony, since the groom's side was so big, but he just directed everyone and it flew by. No need to worry! As DJ, he was great, too! The playlist was the perfect mix, considering I had a lot of older guests, but still enough music to get everyone dancing later. Hands down, best party I ever went to! The highlight of the reception for my guests, though, was definitely the photo booth. I hadn't initially wanted it, but my groom said it would be fun. I can admit, I was wrong. It was so much fun!! I had so many guests come up to tell me how much they loved it, and I loved having the print outs of the photos later, showing how much fun everyone had. I highly, highly recommend adding the photo booth! Such a long review, but Ron Wood Photography, Videography and DJ was so awesome, I had a lot to say. :)

C
Christine

Getting married on 02/02/2020

The absolute BEST team!!!!

Ron wood and team exceeded all my expectations! I just got married on Sunday and I was blown away by their professionalism, attention to detail, and their upbeat personalities! Not only did I hire ... Read more them for photography and videography... I hired them for DJ as well. The song selections were perfect!!! Everyone was dancing and having a GREAT TIME ❤️ Gabe was our photographer and his skills are incredible... it wasn’t about the quantity of pictures, but the quality... he took his time to make sure every picture was PERFECT!!! If I could give them more stars than 5, I definitely would. Thank you for going above and beyond!!!

Sandy
Sandy Telfort

Getting married on 11/17/2019

Very Professional and Affordable

Ron was super professional and down to earth. Our free engagement photo shoot gave us an opportunity to better understand each other. His work is great and team o members are awesome. Read more Ron was super professional and down to earth. Our free engagement photo shoot gave us an opportunity to better understand each other. His work is great and team o members are awesome.