Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center

Washington, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center

In DC, no place inspires like the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. Our venue offers contemporary design, sophisticated interiors, and breathtaking views overlooking Pennsylvania Avenue. Let our experienced wedding planners recommend one of our signature spaces to complement ceremonies and receptions of any stature; each setting is adorned with soaring ceilings, natural light and stunning architecture. Offering an array of catering options, our culinary team is uniquely adept at preparing multi-ethnic cuisines and menus with a modern-day twist and our on-site professionals have the experience to make your vision a reality. We’ll focus on the details so you can focus on your future. We vow to impress.

44 Reviews for Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center

44 Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Getting married on 01/03/2020

There are so many wedding venues in DC. Some are good, some are great, and some are amazing. The Ronald Reagan Building falls in the "amazing" category. All the staff members at the Ronald Reagan ... Read more Building are thoughtful, flexible, courteous, efficient, knowledgeable, and thorough. I've never worked with a more professional staff. They were willing to do anything to ensure the event ran smoothly. I want to thank Laurel and Phillip specifically for their assistance throughout the night. My job was so easy because of their diligent work. For the couples that are reading this review, please know the Ronald Reagan Building is the perfect place for your wedding. It’s a beautiful venue, the staff is amazing, and the food is delicious! You can’t go wrong here. I promise your event will turn out to be everything you want and more!

J
Jacqueline

Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic service!

We received first class service from the Ronald Reagan Building and would highly recommend the venue to anyone! After visiting several venues in the DC area, my fiance and I both independently found ... Read more found the service we received at the Ronald Reagan Building to be the absolute best. It was an easy decision to go with the Pavilion for our wedding. Our contacts were extremely friendly and inviting. We continued to receive top notch service leading up to the wedding day. We visited the venue several times to coordinate with wedding planners, photographers, and parents. The RRB was extremely accommodating with these site visits which greatly helped our planning process. We had a phenomenal experience during our tasting event - we were blown away with the flavors and detail of the food that we sampled. We were very impressed with the quality of the catering and the catering team. On the wedding day, weather resulted in an adjustment to our ceremony location. This required the venue team to turn over the Pavilion from the ceremony to the reception. The venue service on the day of was impeccable despite the last minute change in plans. Everything felt like it was flawless - looking back we know that this was due to the quality services that RRB provides. We would highly recommend the Pavilion for a wedding venue and can't say enough about the quality of the RRB service.

L Meyers
L Meyers

Married on 02/17/2019

Everything I wanted

I didn't want to get married in a hotel. The Pavilion at RRB was a perfect combination of elegance, sophistication and fun. It was a great size for our 160 guests. The team was great to work with as ... Read more well. I would highlight recommend.