Room To Celebrate

White River Junction, Vermont · View map

About Room To Celebrate

Room To Celebrate is a unique planning and decorating team serving the Upper Valley, Woodstock, and the Dartmouth/Sunapee region. We specialize in floristry and customized backdrops, distinguishing your wedding celebration as one-of-a-kind.

We like to think we provide a touch of magic; from bouquets, boutonnieres, and ceremony flowers to special lighting and tabletop arrangements. We're a planning team that rolls up our sleeves and gets down to work before and after, making your event seamless.

Recently, we added a growing inventory of vintage rentals and can design tablescapes that harken back to an earlier era. We can also help you fashion a blend of both old and new.

Pricing varies depending on what services you’re looking for. We provide a free consult and written proposal before moving forward. Our services are reasonably priced.

Remember that a wedding is all about the details and that nothing should be left to chance.

Check out our website (www.roomtocelebrate.com) or give us a call.

7 Reviews for Room To Celebrate

7 Room To Celebrate Reviews

K
Kasey Currier

Getting married on 07/09/2019

Wonderful to work with

Ellen and Lyn decorated for a conference event for us - they took our theme and came up with a creative and beautiful idea for decorating the space. They were easy to communicate with, had great ... Read more energy, and I would highly recommend them!

Allison
Allison

Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Vision Comes to Life!

Where do I even begin? Lyn and Ellen from Room to Celebrate were an absolute pleasure to work with during my wedding planning process. They took the time to get to know my fiance and I and what was ... Read more most important about our day. I wanted a vintage look and wildflowers to go along with my summer camp venue and they delivered! Above & beyond! Every piece of silverware, plates, glassware, and floral arrangement was just as I envisioned. Stunning! There were a few times where my vision changed slightly (or my budget) and they were incredibly flexible and understanding. They did everything in their power to make it work and also help me create the wedding of my dreams. When I walked in to our wedding venue - it was just as I imagined. My mom actually cried and was so blown away by all the little details and how everything came together so well. There was absolutely no way that I could have had the beautiful wedding I did without them coordinating, designing and planning alongside me. If you are worried about running around on your wedding day and dealing with all the little design details - don't! Lyn and Ellen definitely have it covered. They went above and beyond to make sure that even the details I added in, all had a place and everything was set-up to perfection.

L
Laura

Married on 08/04/2018

We cannot recommend Room to Celebrate enough! Lyn and Ellen were an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first correspondence via email to our days after our wedding, they were extremely ... Read more responsive, knowledgable, creative, imaginative and so accommodating. When it came to flowers, we didn't really know where to start, but they provided helpful suggestions and guidance to help us explore different options, support local growers and stay within our price range. The stunning bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres they crafted for our wedding party were each made with such care and attention to detail. We also had Room to Celebrate help decorate the church for our ceremony and put together some arrangements for our reception space. Not only did Lyn and Ellen drive all over the Upper Valley delivering flowers and setting up the church the morning of the wedding, they did it with a smile and great sense of humor. They took the anxiety out of everything and we never doubted for a minute that everything would be absolutely spectacular. Thank you, thank you, thank you! 5+ stars!!