Roost Photography

Waukesha, WI · View map · Visit website

About Roost Photography

Love, laughter and the moments that matter. I want to tell your unique love story. My goal as a photographer is to capture the real moments of love and laughter that make up your relationship and wedding day.

12 Reviews for Roost Photography

12 Roost Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 04/30/2016

Brandon did such a great job with our wedding photos. I am so glad we went with Roost Photography! He met with us several times and planned out every step of the day, and was super flexible and ... Read more receptive. It rained throughout our wedding day, but Brandon had planned out several beautiful outdoor, covered locations to shoot at so we still got amazing outdoor pictures in spite of the weather. He put us at ease and gave really great directions that made shooting easy and the pictures natural looking. The packages are also a great value. I would truly recommend Roost Photography to anyone.

Audrey
Audrey

Married on 06/22/2019

Brandon is the BEST. No questions asked!

I cannot speak highly enough about Brandon at Roost Photography. He is the absolute best. Besides his glorious photography skills, my favorite thing about Brandon is his character. He is generous, ... Read more humble, selfless, and hilarious. He has quickly become one of my favorite people EVER - it was an honor and a privilege to be able to spend time with him on my wedding day. Brandon also made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, which was very important to us. We never felt awkward, uncomfortable, or posed. Brandon also did our engagement photographs which turned out absolutely perfectly. I would 100% recommend Roost Photography over and over again.

Jill
Jill

Married on 03/09/2019

This is the photographer you want for your wedding

We couldn't be happier with our experience having Brandon as our wedding photographer. He has a warm way of connecting with you (and we only met him on our wedding day so that says a lot). We knew ... Read more from the moment we set up our initial video chat that he was our guy. He's extremely responsive, caring, thorough, and an all-around great guy - all the qualities we were looking for in a photographer. He does a great job of taking into consideration all of the shots on your "wish list" and he sure did deliver for us! His photos made us smile, laugh, and cry they were so touching. We got married in March in Milwaukee so, as you can imagine, the weather was quite cold and we had lots of rain/sleet. That didn't stop Brandon from making sure to get all the photos we were hoping for. He braved all the elements of that day with us and made it enjoyable! Without hesitation, we highly recommend Brandon for any and all of your events.