Roots of Joy

Portland, OR · View map · Visit website

About Roots of Joy

Roots of Joy LLC is a wedding florist based in Portland, Oregon that grows their flowers with love for your special wedding day. Owner and lead florist Alison Lopakka Joy loves getting her hands in the soil and cultivating fresh and beautiful flowers with special care and intention. Her flower arrangements are unique and can capture the essence of your love for your wedding ceremony.

Products Offered
Roots of Joy LLC offers full-service floral design for all your events, including small dinner parties and large weddings. They provide flowers from any season and are willing to supplement your wedding ceremony with additional bulk blooms. Floral artist Alison offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets
  • Flower crowns
  • Single flowers

Roots of Joy LLC has a beautiful storefront located at 8012 SE 13th Ave Portland, OR.

5 Reviews for Roots of Joy

5 Roots of Joy Reviews

E
Emily Noh

Married on 04/06/2019

Arrangements for special events

I have hired Alison for a few events and have been thrilled by her arrangements. I love her sense of color, and her unusual mix of flora and fauna. She really understands composition and working ... Read more within your budget. When I have contacted Alison she is prompt her response and always willing to work together to achieve what you are needing and wanting. Roots of Joy has become my go to for not only special occasions but also when I want a beautiful bouquet at home to make me smile.

J
Julie Guenette

Married on 11/01/2018

Value, Beauty and Joy

We receive twice monthly arrangements from Roots of Joy and are always so delighted by how stunning and creative these are. The compositions range is amazing. Some weeks we receive an arrangement with ... Read more clean, crisp lines and a gorgeous unexpected edge, and other weeks the aesthetic is soft, classic and romantic - evocative of a different era. The flowers we receive are always fresh, always gorgeous, and the service is always timely and professional. A great value for the joy!

S
Sydney

Married on 10/05/2018

Flowers of my dreams!

The flowers for my wedding were everything I had dreamed they would be! I was able to show Allison photos of different arrangements that I liked and she was able to put them together in the perfect ... Read more way! I received so many compliments on my bouquet as well all the other arrangements for the wedding!