Rootstock Floral Design

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma · View map

About Rootstock Floral Design

Rootstock Floral Is A Comprehensive Floral Studio Located In OKC, With Travel Options. Our Specialty Is Weddings+Events And Creating Beautiful One Of A Kind Florals For Your Most Meaningful Moments!

Rootstock Floral Design is operated out of a boutique art studio and was founded on a love for art! I received my degree in Humanities and Art History at The University of Central Oklahoma, working my way through college as a florist, continually drawing inspiration from still life paintings - from the ancient world to the Dutch Golden Age! I love combining color combinations and textures rooted in nature. I have always been the type of person that invests a little of myself in everything I do!

Design begins at the consultation as we pore over the little details, hear about your vision & get to know you! We create individual floral proposals that reflect each couple, and/or event. Let's chat and get together!

www.rootstockfloral.com | Social: @rootstockfloral

6 Reviews for Rootstock Floral Design

6 Rootstock Floral Design Reviews

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Stunning!

Not only can she take your ideas and make them a reality, she is willing to work with you on a budget and ensures your floral is fresh and beautiful for the day. Thank you so much Kylie for your ... Read more beautiful work!

R
rachel

Married on 07/07/2018

Y'all I can't even believe this was my wedding! I gave minimal input i feel like anyway & she just got me! 110% got me! The vision I've had in my head came time flippin' life. Everything was taken ... Read more care of for us from putting everything together, delivering everything, it was in water, passing them out to everyone they go to, boys pinned up, everything!! I would highly recommend Rootstock to everyone!

K
Kristie

Married on 06/09/2018

We were so pleased with Kylie and the attention she gave to making our day amazing. Her eye for design is excellent and all the guests loved the flowers. I would highly recommend her for weddings or ... Read more any event.