Rory McCann Photography

Dedham, MA · View map · Visit website

About Rory McCann Photography

Rory McCann Photography is a wedding and event photography company located in Dedham, Massachusetts. Rory is the owner and lead photographer of this company. She uses a photojournalistic approach to capture your big day. She loves to capture candid moments that are organic and filled with raw emotion. Rory McCann Photography has a passion for telling love stories.

This full-service photographer can’t wait to capture your special day. While she’s based in New England she is available for destination weddings. Her services include:

• Digital files
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Travel

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, Rory McCann Photography will also shoot the following:

• Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits

8 Reviews for Rory McCann Photography

8 Rory McCann Photography Reviews

Emily
Emily

Married on 04/13/2019

Magical photographer!

I can’t say enough good things about Rory. I was so nervous thinking about the photography aspect of the wedding as I’m not someone who likes to be photographed. I make really awkward faces when a ... Read more camera comes out, I can’t help it! Rory worked her magic and prevented this from happening! Working with her ahead of time for an engagement shoot really helped my husband and I feel so much better. We even got some great photos of our dog during the shoot. Leading up to the ceremony Rory communicated with us about all the details. She was very thorough. On the day of the wedding Rory was like a photo ninja. I really wanted natural photos of everyone having a good time at the reception. She made sure to keep our solo photos short like we asked so we could get to the party. The photographs came out AMAZING. Even the solo photos of my husband and I! Rory was so easy to work with and made a part of the wedding I was dreading enjoyable! Thank you Rory!

M
Mana

Married on 09/22/2018

Not only is Rory a joy to be around but her photos are fantastic. Rory was involved with photographing my proposal and truly captured the emotion of the day. She manages to get the perfect shot whilst ... Read more whilst still making you feel completely as ease. I've worked with other photographers that were...bossy about positioning and Rory was the complete opposite in terms of attitude. She always let me know (in a kind manner) how I could reposition myself for a better angle. Her talent shows as she is confident behind the camera as well as with her equipment. Working with her was like being photographed by a close friend.

E
emily

Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding was this past June, and a photographer was our most difficult choice of vendor.... Until we met Rory. My husband and I were looking for a good photographer that wouldn’t break the bank... ... Read more what we got was a wedding album full of the most beautiful photographs I could have ever imagined. I have dabbled in photography and because of that, I’m extremely picky but not educated enough about it to know what’s possible and what isn’t... so I’m basically a photographers worst nightmare but I didn’t tell her that! Rory was so easy to work with from the very start. She consulted with us over the phone, got an idea of who we are and what we were looking for, and immediately emailed us a timeline for both the wedding day and the months leading up to it. She checks in at 90 days away and 30 days away, and then again at about a week. She showed up at my venue on time and ready to work. We were having hair and makeup done on site, and she was snapping pictures the entire time but I honestly didn’t even notice most of them! We opted for first look photos and she orchestrated the entire thing perfectly. Family photos and bridal party photos were done the same way, incredibly efficient and even with our large family, she captured every picture we wanted in about 20 minutes to a half hour (bride with her parents, bride with her son, groom with his mom, groom with dad, stepdad, stepmom, etc...). My mother is particularly impatient with photos and even she was relaxed and happy the whole time. Our reception photos are amazing. Everyone said “I can’t believe how many pictures she took!!” And she did take a ton. There’s not one picture I wished I had her take, she intuitively knew what to do and knew what we wanted from our phone conversations. She even snuck us outside for a sunset shoot that was simply magical. Our wedding was on a golf course where I work, so not only were we dodging some golf balls but we also had to keep stopping for members