Rosalyn's Pralines

Harvey, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Rosalyn's Pralines

Rosalyn’s Pralines is a wedding favor company in Harvey, Louisiana. New Orleans native, Rosalyn, has been making delicious edible treats since childhood. Using local ingredients, the pralines are hand-crafted with great care and attention. Rosalyn’s Pralines will make these elegant, yet delicious confections to order, to be the perfect wedding favor for your big day.

Rosalyn’s Pralines offers exceptional tasting treats at great prices. With custom design and packaging, you are sure to give the perfect “thank you” to all of your guests. The turnaround time for the items is typically two to three weeks. Rosalyn’s Pralines not only makes the most delicious confections, but also provides the customization and customer service you need for the complete experience. All items are made to order, and delivered intact and on time.

I developed a passion for handcrafting my delectable, New Orleans-original confectionary wedding favors while planning my daughters’ weddings. Though I’ve often prepared and sold these treats to various candy lovers, I hadn’t realized until those weddings what affordable, yet elegant favors my pralines make. Just as I did with my daughters, I work with each lovely bride and groom to package Rosalyn’s Pralines in unique ways to match the individual flair and décor of their special day. I have proudly provided the same bespoke services for over such 20 events and look forward to serving more.

13 Reviews for Rosalyn's Pralines

13 Rosalyn's Pralines Reviews

T
Featured
Tricia

Married on 06/25/2016

Darling and Delicious Party Favors!

Rosayln could not have been more helpful. The praline's were the perfect party favor for our fiesta rehearsal dinner! They were delicious, and she wrapped them individually in cellophane and tied them ... Read more them with curling ribbon and even put a darling custom label on each one! I would not hesitate to use her again!

Lawrene
Lawrene Nodier

Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Pralines

I did this at the last minute and they were able to turn the order around and deliver to me! Read more I did this at the last minute and they were able to turn the order around and deliver to me!!

K
Kimberly Milligan

Married on 12/08/2018

A Wonderful Experience

I am the mother of the groom, and I contacted Rosalyn thru Wedding Wire about two weeks before my son’s wedding in New Orleans! I apologized for the short notice, but asked her if we could get 150 ... Read more Pralines delivered on December 8th, as part of the wedding favors! Rosalyn responded back to me within the hour and told me she could absolutely have 150 Pralines ready to be delivered, and assured me they would be there in plenty of time! Pralines were delivered way ahead of schedule and they were a huge hit with our wedding guests! Everyone absolutely loved them saying they were the best Pralines they ever had! Rosalyn’s Pralines added that extra touch we needed towards our Wedding Favors, and these were the perfect choice! She wrapped them individually in beautiful delicate boxes with my choice of colored ribbon! She also included two after dinner mints, which was a very nice touch! I was extremely pleased and couldn’t be happier with her work! I would highly recommend Rosalyn’s Pralines for any event, and if I had this to do all over again, I would definitely choose Rosalyn’s Pralines! Thank You Rosalyn👍 Kimberly Milligan