Rose & Blossom

Spokane, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Rose & Blossom

Rose & Blossom (formally Just Roses Plus) is a floral business based in Spokane, Washington. Since 1992, owner and florist Terri O’ Connor has been delighting the Inland Northwest with her creatively designed floral arrangements. Terri and her team will work closely with you to ensure your wedding blooms perfectly match your vision, style, and budget.

Rose & Blossom creates wedding floral arrangements in styles such as classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, and vintage. During the complimentary consultation, couples can discuss with the team what kind of flowers they are interested in incorporating into their chosen style. During this time, the team will come up with an estimate. Terri and her team take great pride in being flexible enough to serve every budget. Floral arrangements can be made into aisle decor, altar decor, corsages, bouquets, and more. On your wedding day, the team will take care of the following floral services:

• Event design

J
Featured
Janae

Married on 09/13/2014

Terri was amazing to work with, we came in with a specific budget and flowers that we loved the look of and she was able to make all our dreams come true! The flowers were delivered on time and were ... Read more exactly what we expected (actually even better). Something I really appreciated was you can tell how much Terri loves what she does, during our consultation she was so happy and excited and made us feel so good! I highly recommend them for all of your flower needs!

Ben
Ben

Married on 11/24/2018

Gorgeous Flowers

Rose & Blossom made the wedding bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. The were gorgeous and exactly as we had planned. They were so easy to communicate with and the planning sessions was so easy!I ... Read more loved the flexibility of paying online, too!

A
Aubrey

Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning Florals

Terri at Rose & Blossom was wonderful to work with for our wedding florals. She was very patient as I flipped back and forth on small details. I was stunned when I saw the flowers the day of, they ... Read more were so unbelievably stunning, and the arrangement of everything was absolutely perfect! Very professional, knowledgeable, and quick to respond to emails and calls.