Rosë by Dahena Buhaya

Playa del Carmen · View map

About Rosë by Dahena Buhaya

We are delighted to present the new image of Rosë. With new and exclusive beauty packages and everything you need to get that glowing look on your wedding day! Because it's not only brides who want to look spectacular on this special day, we also have special packages for mom, bridesmaids and guests who require our specialized way to heighten the natural beauty of anyone who wants to look their best on this day. See for yourself what Rosë has to offer.

2 Reviews for Rosë by Dahena Buhaya

2 Rosë by Dahena Buhaya Reviews

T
Tracy

Married on 11/24/2017

Dahena and her team literally saved my wedding! I came to Tulum early for a hair and make-up trial with another vendor and ended up feeling lukewarm about the results. With only 4 days until my ... Read more wedding, my planner (Gwen with Destination Weddings Tulum, who is also awesome btw!) came to the rescue and recommended Rose by Dahena. They worked me in the following day for a trial and I was blown away by how different an experience it was. The level of care, kindness, and professionalism was amazing. I'm a pretty shy person and don't like being made the center of attention but I felt completely at ease. I have never felt so beautiful and natural as the day of my wedding! Dahena and Daniel were so wonderful in working in some last minute changes I wanted for my hair and makeup. My bridesmaids looked exquisite, and one told me she liked her look that day better than when she was married! They even did make-up for my junior bridesmaid (who was not on the schedule and decided last minute she wanted make up too). I learned later that they had just finished day 3 of an Indian wedding and had been up since 4am the day of my wedding, but still came out fresh and ready to go for me. The level of customer service was beyond what I could have hoped for. I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up, and everything looked flawless in the pictures, including 8 hours later when we were finally wrapping up. I absolutely love this team and can't recommend them enough. Thank you Dahena and Daniel for making my wedding day perfect!

C
Cass

Married on 03/04/2017

I can't say enough about this team. I rarely like having my hair or makeup done as I feel I end up looking not like myself, always too over done. I loved how I looked on my wedding day, I felt Rose's ... Read more level of quality was on par with the teams used for editorial, and price point may be high for some people, but I think they're worth every penny. It's still one of the best decisions I made in regard to my wedding. (Note: Our wedding was in Tulum and they travel here for trial and day of).

Rosë by Dahena Buhaya FAQ