Rose Garden Estate Weddings

Tehachapi, CA · View map

About Rose Garden Estate Weddings

Rose Garden Estate is not just a venue its an experience...

Get all the Luxury you want at a price you can afford.

RoseGardenEstateWeddings.com

All our prices and packages are on our web site so you know exactly what your getting :)

Wedding Wires " Couples Choice " winner 3 years in a row !!

Winner of " The Knots " best of award for 2018 & 19 !!! THE ONLY venue in Kern County to win this award. !!

77 FIVE star reviews on Yelp !!

Stunning view venue on 20 acres of peace and privacy . AMAZING Victorian home is all yours for your wedding day and honeymoon night . Relax in the jacuzzi bridal suite, after your wedding day . 5000 sq ft Barn with Chandeliers and A/C and Heat for your Barn wedding . Lush trees , green grass and 450 roses will relax your guests as they enjoy this unique venue with parklike grounds and views of stunning valleys and mountains. We will always be 25 degrees cooler than the surrounding areas of Los Angeles - Bakersfield or Lancaster for cool summer weddings and have all four seasons. People are driving 6 hours to book with us - come see why :))

Call or text us any time till 8 pm 7 days a week at 661-477-6140 We actually answer our phones :))

73 Reviews for Rose Garden Estate Weddings

73 Rose Garden Estate Weddings Reviews

D
Danna Studley

Getting married on 12/05/2019

Great experience

The amazing mountain views and gorgeous honeymoon house made us book , but the excellent customer service made our event perfect. Our constant texts were always answered right away by Lorie , and ... Read more Luke and Harrison were on top of everything during the party. The food was really good ! Our guests and my family were very happy with the whole experience. Smart choice

Delfine
Delfine Ramirez

Married on 07/13/2019

Seamless from start to finish

I'm from Las Vegas and my fiancée is from LA. We never actually saw the venue before our wedding day but based on reviews and the venues website we made the decision to use Rose Garden as they were ... Read more in the middle for both families. From my first phone call with Lori to the end of the evening at our wedding with the event manager Harrison , things were done to perfection ! I felt like they cared about my vision and my guests . Everything is clean and maintained and the property is fabulous from the guest house to the views. People were in awe . The price was extremely reasonable and the customer service I received was top notch . Worth It !!

Z
Zurine Cortez

Married on 01/05/2019

My Perfect Day

Rose Garden was so helpful in every way and I was in constant contact with them from emails to texts. I felt confident that everything was going to be taken care of so I wouldn't have to worry about ... Read more anything but showing up and enjoying my special day . I didn't get a chance to see the wedding setup until I was actually walking down the aisle and I was blown away . Literally everything from start to finish was as perfect as it could be. I never doubted that the wedding would be nice and that everything will turn out as expected but I was blown away by how special and perfect and beautiful it really was . THANK YOU for making the wedding of my dreams !