Rose Hill Manor

Leesburg, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Rose Hill Manor

Rose Hill Manor is a picturesque Jeffersonian manor and wedding venue located in Leesburg, Virginia. With bright, airy ballrooms and elegant fireplaces located throughout, this venue brings romance and sophistication to each and every celebration it hosts. For a classic wedding atmosphere surrounded by 22 acres of rolling hills, look no further than Rose Hill Manor!

Facilities and Capacity
With three main event spaces to choose from, Rose Hill Manor has a maximum capacity for 200 wedding guests. Say “I do” under the trees of the venue’s rolling hills before hosting a sophisticated cocktail hour on the venue’s patio. The breathtaking views of the surrounding pastures will create a serene atmosphere for your guests to enjoy while they sip on cocktails and enjoy hors d’oeuvres. Following the cocktail party, dine and dance with those you love in the venue’s stunning ballroom space. The crystal chandeliers and elevated ceilings will create the perfect ambience for a night to remember.

Rose Hill Manor provides a variety of wedding day services from in-house event planning to event rentals and lighting sound services. By allowing outside vendors, the venue gives you the freedom to customize your wedding day to be perfectly tailored to you. Rose Hill Manor’s services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Valet parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
The team at Rose Hill Manor understands that every couple has their own vision for their wedding day. They believe that wedding day cuisine is no different. Whether you imagine a buffet-style setup, a family-style meal or plated dishes with servers, their team is committed to making it happen. They’ll connect you with the perfect caterer for you, based on your style, budget and palette. Available cuisine styles include:

• African

V
Featured
Valerie

Married on 09/13/2014

I had my dream wedding there this past weekend. The venue itself is gorgeous. I a went with their catering service which included everything. The staff was extremely easy to work with, professional ... Read more and accommodated my every request. The linens and China were perfect, the food was delicious. I could not have been happier with their part in making my wedding day perfect.

D
Dan B

Married on 11/11/2018

Magical Wedding Experience, Start to Finish

We had a magical experience with Rose Hill Manor and Gala Cuisine for our wedding this past November. The folks at Rose Hill are extremely professional and know how to make life less stressful for the ... Read more happy couple. From the moment we reserved Rose Hill all the way through our wedding weekend, the staff were responsive and attentive, seeing to every detail and doing their best to help us realize our vision for our wedding day. We must give a special shout-out for our astoundingly helpful coordinator Caitlin (with Iconic Events) who made sure the evening flowed smoothly and people knew where to go so that we could focus on the more fun parts of the day. Caitlin and the rest of the staff showed great flexibility and organization in managing the flow of events throughout the day, between rooms, and with indoor and outdoor moving pieces. We had hoped for an outdoor ceremony, but due to the chilly weather, we were able to make a day of decision to hold the ceremony in the small ballroom. The staff expertly flipped rooms during the cocktail hour to smoothly transition the whole space for the reception. As far as the venue itself, Rose Hill recently remodeled with wood floors (amazing for dancing) and a new coat of paint. The facility is gorgeous. Our wedding photos turned out incredibly, both the indoor and outdoor shots. Our wedding guests have repeatedly remarked to us since the event how beautiful the venue was. We opted to go with in-house catering through Gala Cuisine for the food. I was initially hesitant about this, since I have eaten much sub-par food over the years. However, Gala Cuisine knocked it out of the park. Multiple wedding guests told me it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding reception. The staff also made sure that my bride and I ate, going so far as to follow us around with a plate of appetizers during cocktail hour and later serving us a plated dinner (the rest of the guests had a buffet). Thanks to all the RHM staff involved who made our wedding that much extra special.

M
Michelle

Married on 06/09/2018

We just booked Rose Hill Manor as our venue about a month ago. We just went back to show my parents and I'm so happy they are as much in love with it as we are. The property is gorgeous and Antonia ... Read more and Gustavo are so responsive and lovely. And you can't beat the price! June 2018 can't come soon enough!