Rose Petals

Vail, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Rose Petals

Rose Petals is a wedding florist in Vail, Colorado, owned and operated by Rose Braden. Rose's design studio encompasses over 3,600 square feet of space and houses a large rental inventory of vases, columns, arches, huppahs, candlelight, and other accessories. If your wedding vision is elegance with romantic candlelight, rustic with natural elements, or modern with clean lines and simplicity, her custom floral designs and creative flair will reflect your personality down to every last detail.

Experience
Rose has created over 250 unique floral designs for weddings and special events throughout the Beaver Creek and Vail areas, giving her extensive knowledge of local venues, businesses, and clientele. Rose spends a considerable amount of time attending international floral seminars with some of the world’s best designers, to bring the latest and most beautiful techniques and designs back to the Valley.

Rose’s creative energy can be channeled into whatever your wedding day style is, whether it is a smaller, intimate wedding or a large-scale affair. Rose will work with you to help you choose the style that best reflects you, from rustic, to romantic, to vintage, to modern. Arrangements can be created for a variety of purposes, including aisle and alter decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, and table arrangmenets, with single flowers, flower petals, and non-floral items also available. Other services provided by Rose Petals include:

• Event design
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Other Services
In addition to floral arrangements, Rose Petals offers other elements of wedding day event design, including:

• Lighting

S
Featured
Sue

Married on 05/30/2015

Wonderful florist! I can not say enough positive comments about the job Rose did for my daughter's May 30th wedding at the Riverfront Westin in Beaver Creek. From our very first meeting, Rose was so ... Read more helpful and had so many great ideas to help create exactly the look we wanted for both the outdoor ceremony and ballroom reception. We had several meetings with Rose and she was always such a pleasure to work with and you can tell she really enjoys what she does. My daughter loved her bridal bouquet and I could not have been happier with how things looked on her big day! It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thank you Rose!!

L
Lauren

Married on 05/20/2018

Rose was an absolute dream to work with. She went out of her to way meet with us when we were visiting from out of town. She is very experienced, realistic and will work with what your needs are. We ... Read more could not have asked for a better florist and team, the results were above what we were expecting and I still can't get over how beautiful everything turned out! Rose, THANK YOU!

M
Maha

Married on 05/19/2018

Rose did a fantastic job for our Vail wedding. She was very professional and passionate about what she does. Her passion showed through in her work, we had beautiful floral arrangements at our ... Read more wedding. She was also very flexible as I needed to add some more items closer to the wedding, she made this very simple! I am so grateful that we found Rose! I planned my wedding from a distance, and Rose made this process very easy and stress-free. She was very kind and worked within our budget to make it a beautiful day. Thank you for what you do, Rose! You have an amazing vision!