Rose Renda Weddings

Bridgewater, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Rose Renda Weddings

Rose Renda Weddings is a wedding hairstylist based out of Bridgewater, New Jersey. For over 20 years, owner and professional hairstylist Rose has been helping brides look and feel their best on their wedding day. She will help you achieve the look you envision for your hair, so that you can feel flawless and confident walking down the aisle.

Rose Renda Weddings offers many hair services for you and your bridal party on your special day. Whether you want an elegant updo or beachy waves, she will bring your vision to life. The wedding hair services she offers include:

• Blowouts
  • Updos and styling
  • Hair trial
  • On-site hair

Areas Covered
Rose Renda Weddings is based in and services weddings in Bridgewater, New Jersey. She is available to serve weddings all throughout the tri-state area.

11 Reviews for Rose Renda Weddings

11 Rose Renda Weddings Reviews

Cathleen
Cathleen Perez

Married on 08/17/2019

Great experience!

Rose did a wonderful job in styling mine and my bridal party's hair for my wedding day! I was very happy with the way my hair looked. All the women in my party had different hair types, and Rose made ... Read more sure that they were happy with their looks. I would highly recommend Rose if you were searching for a wedding hair stylist!

E
Eryn

Married on 03/17/2019

Wedding day perfection

First she did my hair for my bridal party and Inc. Every little detail I wanted. Wedding day perfection is a perfect way of stating it! When she did my trial she asked me exactly what I wanted and ... Read more made my hair exceed expectations. I look like a beautiful princess bride.

J
Judy Duff

Married on 03/17/2019

Mother of the bride

My daughter got married on St. Patrick’s Day and Rose did my hair, the brides hair and all nine of her bridesmaids! She was timely and did beautiful work. Read more My daughter got married on St. Patrick’s Day and Rose did my hair, the brides hair and all nine of her bridesmaids! She was timely and did beautiful work.