Rose & Thistle

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Rose & Thistle

Rose & Thistle is a floral and event design studio located in Lexington, Kentucky. Whether you dream of traditional, modern, rustic or glamorous flowers, the team would love to explore your vision and help bring it to life for your special day. In addition to flowers, the studio offers event design services, including wine and food pairings. The team is happy to travel around Lexington and also provides its services for destination weddings.

Experience
The creative director of Rose & Thistle, Elizabeth Hemphill, has a background in art, design, food and wine. She studied studio art at Scripps College, attended the professional program in interior design at the University of California Los Angeles, became a certified wine professional through the Culinary Institute of America and became a certified floral designer at the Floral Design Institute.

Rose & Thistle offers a variety of floral arrangements. The studio is open by appointment only. Floral services offered include:

• Cleanup

Margaret
Margaret

Married on 12/29/2018

Stunning and convenient!

Elizabeth is a true artist! She was able to make my vision come alive and worked with us to create spectacular flowers within our budget. When I walked down the aisle and saw our chuppah for the first ... Read more time, it brought tears to my eyes. Elizabeth also brings impeccable service and convenience. She and her team stay on site throughout the day to execute and strike everything at the end of the night. It made it so much easier for my husband and me and our families. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Elizabeth listens and wants to create a beautiful setting for your celebration!

J
Jessica

Married on 07/16/2017

Elizabeth and Team delivered an incredibly beautiful floral and event design that surpassed my wildest dreams. Rose&Thistle are far more than your typical florist with an attention to detail that ... Read more can’t be compared. Elizabeth helped create a full visual effect for our wedding helping me select every detail and sourcing hard to find flowers on a tight timeline. She designed an exacting site plan and executed flawlessly. She stepped up to assist with set up at our venue with speed and humor when our rental company didn’t deliver. I’m so deeply thankful she was an instrumental part of our big day. She’s a true talent. Run to hire her for your big day.

M
Matthew

Married on 07/16/2017

Elizabeth did a fantastic job managing floral and set up at multiple locations for our big day. She and her team seemed like they were everywhere including setting up the reception venue, designing ... Read more beautiful arrangements for the wedding location, and delivering the bouquet and boutonnieres in person for my wife and I. She and her team easily took care of every detail and made sure that we were able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the day knowing we were in good hands. I highly recommend selecting her for your wedding!