Rose + Twine Events

Hayden, ID · View map

About Rose + Twine Events

Rose + Twine Events is an experienced wedding planner for couples marrying in the Hayden, Washington area. This planner has a range of experience with different events, and as such is able to plan not only weddings for couples, but also rehearsal dinners, showers, engagement parties and more. No matter the size or theme of the event, the team at Rose + Twine Events is happy to help it come together.

This wedding planning company works with couples throughout the greater Spokane, Washington region. Couples can find assistance with their ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, or other wedding-related event. The planners on this team offer partial planning services for the wedding and day-of coordination. This means that they’re ready to step in where couples need help and take care of the details, loose ends, or other stressful situations. Rose + Twine Events steps in to help couples with elements of event design, as well as timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They best plan civil weddings and elopements for couples.

1 Reviews for Rose + Twine Events

1 Rose + Twine Events Reviews

C
Chanel Skjothaug

Married on 09/01/2018

AMAZING event planner for all party needs!

When planning a wedding there are so many events and details leading up to the Big Day to coordinate to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch. A bridal shower was one of those events leading ... Read more up to my wedding that I knew I wanted to choose someone else to plan because I had enough on my plate and I wanted to enjoy my shower without worrying about the details. Choosing Danielle to host my bridal shower was the best decision I ever made! All I had to do was give her a few ideas regarding the theme and menu and she ran with it and made all of my bridal shower dreams come true! Danielle has an extremely artistic eye and a true talent for understanding your vision and bringing it to life. She was very easy to reach and communicate with during the planning process and the day of. Every time we were scheduled to meet she was timely and prepared. Her organizational skills are out of this world and definitely contribute to her flawless event planning! Overall, I could not imagine a better event coordinator. I will, without a doubt, be choosing Danielle for any future events I may need!

Rose + Twine Events FAQ