Rosebrook Event Center

Wareham, MA · View map · Visit website

About Rosebrook Event Center

Rosebrook Event Center is a classic ballroom wedding venue based in Wareham, Massachusetts. Couples can’t go wrong with this lovely venue featuring a classy and elegant ballroom and a picturesque outdoor setting.

Facilities and Capacity
Rosebrook Event Center can accommodate up to 250 guests. With views overlooking the charming cranberry bogs and trees, this venue can host beautiful uncovered outdoor weddings. For clients who wish to have indoor weddings, their grandiose ballroom features chandeliers, neutral colors and décor, and large windows for plenty of light.

Their event coordinator and in-house catering professionals are there to help you from beginning to end. They will work with you to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. Their services include:

• Accommodations
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, this venue is able to host various wedding-related events. Events include:

• Bridal shower

13 Rosebrook Event Center Reviews

Kate
Kate Markey

Getting married on 08/21/2021

I am very excited to have my wedding at RoseBrook Event Center.

I just met with Kate to host my wedding at Rosebrook Event Center. I'm so excited to work with her and staff to plan my wedding. I am absolutely in love with the whole venue it is very beautiful. Read more I just met with Kate to host my wedding at Rosebrook Event Center. I'm so excited to work with her and staff to plan my wedding. I am absolutely in love with the whole venue it is very beautiful.

Alexa
Alexa

Getting married on 11/13/2020

Stop Your Search, You Found It

We're going with the Rosebrook Event Center for our November 2020 wedding and we're very excited! Their value is amazing and Diane has always been quick to answer any questions we have. They have a ... Read more plan in place for any situation and you can't beat the convenient local.

J
Joann

Married on 10/05/2018

So far so good very nice lady Kate is. Wedding is October 5, 2018. Read more So far so good very nice lady Kate is. Wedding is October 5, 2018.