RoseBrooke Studio

Frederick, MD · View map

About RoseBrooke Studio

Distinct style and impeccable standards have made RoseBrooke Studio and owner Brenda Dalton a leader in local hair, fashion and bridal industries. Offering studio as well as on location hair and makeup services. Brenda and her design team can meet you in their styling studio in the heart of downtown Frederick or wherever you are. Brides and bridal parties especially love the convenience of Brenda coming to their getting ready location.

Brenda offers full salon services including cuts, color, foiling, styling, and updos. She also provides full makeup services including preparation for pictures, brides, and career women who need a new image.

34 Reviews for RoseBrooke Studio

34 RoseBrooke Studio Reviews

K
Kristi

Married on 10/14/2018

Brenda and her Rosebrooke Studio team are fantastic

Brenda and her make-up assistant, Gloria, did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and myself. Brenda was extremely flexible with discussing the arrival time and adjusting as needed due to the number of ... Read more bridesmaids (a total of 5). Not only were they very organized by starting one person's hair and doing another's make-up while they were waiting to get their hair done or vice versa, they both keep the person's hair type and complexions in mind. Brenda is very professional while also being friendly and down to earth. She was personable and receptive to any changes I had. Overall, I was extremely happy with her and the Rosebrooke Studio team. Not only did I have a wonderful time at my wedding, I also looked beautiful doing it!

A
Amy

Married on 07/22/2017

Brenda Dalton, the owner of RoseBrooke, did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids and flower girl. She was amazing! Everyone looked great and she was just FUN to hang out with ... Read more while everyone was getting ready.

B
Brad

Married on 09/11/2016

Rose Brooke Studio was one of our best choices at our wedding! They were fantastic to work with and were so professional and accommodating. My wife typically keeps her hair and makeup pretty simple ... Read more and Brenda and her team did such a great job of execution her vision for her wedding day. They had a pre-wedding consultation in Frederick and my fiancee left with such a good feeling for Brenda after seeing a preview of her hair and makeup magic! Brenda's prices were reasonable and she did the hair and makeup for our parents, siblings, and friends. She arrived with herself and 2 other colleagues who were all great and easy to work with. My fiancee looked AMAZING on our wedding day and she had so many compliments on how beautiful she looked. I STRONGLY recommend Rose Brooke Studio for other brides!