Rosebud Estate Weddings

Arcade, NY · View map

About Rosebud Estate Weddings

The Rosebud Estate offers a manicured, private country setting. Including a 4,000 sq. ft. hand-crafted log lodge with an elegant Bridal Suite, a cabin for your groomsmen to dress and relax; a rustic gazebo on an island with a bridge amidst the trees, lakes, ponds, waterfalls; and featuring a 10,000 sq. ft. column-free space with 30 ft ceiling fabric building for you and your guests to dance the night away in.

Rosebud Estate is comprised of four distinctive event spaces, all of which are exclusively yours on your wedding day. The Rosebud Estate can host events with 400 guests. Overnight accommodations include 3 guest rooms in the Log Lodge, the Grooms Cabin sleeps 6, and our 3 dormitory rooms sleep 20. Camp and RV sites available. The Catering Kitchen and rest rooms complete your venue.

The On-Site Property Manager, Day-Of Wedding Coordinator, Bridal Suite Hostess and Parking Attendants will assure that your event runs smoothly.

Located in the Enchanted Mountains of Cattaraugus County, Rosebud Estate is 1 hour south of Buffalo, NY, and 1.5 hours south of Rochester, NY. Toronto, Syracuse and Cleveland are 3 hours from Rosebud.

The rustic elegance of the Rosebud Estate offers the ideal setting to make memories. Celebrate family and friends at the Rosebud Estate

12 Reviews for Rosebud Estate Weddings

12 Rosebud Estate Weddings Reviews

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Rustic farm wedding venue

This venue is completely breath taking and everything I have ever dreamed of, aswell as the owner charlene is very responsive and quick to answer any of my questions along the way and help anyway they ... Read more are able, definitely recommend!

A
Angel

Married on 09/22/2018

Where do we begin! From the moment we met Charlene to book the venue to the very end, she was absolutely amazing! We booked the venue 2 years in advance and she stayed in contact with me the entire ... Read more entire time. Any question I had, she responded almost immediately. Charlene worked with us every step of the way and was very accommodating. She worked with our vendors to coordinate the set up and allowed them to come in early and pick up late since we chose not to have our ceremony at Rosebud. She was very kind to us and all of our guests. We had family in from out-of-state who stayed Friday night in their RV. When they were ready to leave for the ceremony, they realized their tire was flat. Unable to find any alternate transportation, Charlene and Barney made certain they were able to attend the ceremony. This is something that we will be forever grateful for and never forget!!!! Our ceremony started late which backed up our reception start time. The ceremony was an hour away from Rosebud. Charlene went above and beyond to assist in getting everyone to where they needed to be to save the time that was lost. We cannot thank her enough for all that she did!!! Barney was amazing as well. He helped us chase the sunset and capture some of the most amazing pictures on our special day!!! Not every couple can say they experienced what we did on our wedding day!!! Thank you, Charlene and Barney for making our day extra special!!! It was beyond our expectations!!!

A

Married on 08/18/2018

I had my wedding here on August 18th. My husband and I booked the venue about 3 years in advance. Charlene was very responsive to my millions of questions over the years and she was so helpful ... Read more throughout the entire planning process. My guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and many said that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! I highly recommend this venue to everyone that is interested, you will not be disappointed at all!!