Rosedramos Photography

Tampa, FL · View map

About Rosedramos Photography

My Name is Rosed from Rosedramos Photography, you are very welcome to the new generation of Wedding Photography. I am very creative visual artist. Photography is about conveying a story while evoking emotion and intent with every scene. Base in Tampa, Fl. We offer photography with impeccable attention to details. Rosedramos Photography, serve our clients both near and far. Whether you're planning a wedding, we are always more than willing to accommodate your destination wedding needs wherever it may take us.

56 Reviews for Rosedramos Photography

56 Rosedramos Photography Reviews

H
Herve

Married on 06/30/2018

We had a super great experience with Rosed. She took breath taking photos and she was super professional and fun. I would high recommend Rosed for anybody who is looking to take professional photos. ... Read more photos. Thanks again, Rosed

A
Ana Maria

Married on 12/27/2017

Rose is amazing! She is very professional, efficient, friendly and most importantly, she took the most fabulous pictures of this beautiful day! Hiring her to photograph our wedding was one of he best ... Read more decisions we made. Her pictures captured the essence of my wedding and most importantly, they bring back every feeling from our wedding day and I will treasure my wedding pictures forever! Rose you are a true artist, thank you for your wonderful work!

C
Courtney

Married on 07/11/2017

Loved my pictures so much! Quick and easy and didn't make us leave our beautiful Puerto Rican venue to take crazy pictures! Our special day was captured so beautifully! Read more Loved my pictures so much!! quick and easy and didn't make us leave our beautiful Puerto Rican venue to take crazy pictures!! Our special day was captured so beautifully!!