Rosemary's Floral

Winter Park, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Rosemary's Floral

Rosemary’s Floral and Events, located in Winter Park, Florida, is a creative and skilled wedding florist dedicated to ensuring complete customer satisfaction. Working with lots of color and designing unique arrangement, Rosemary’s Floral and Events is adept at designing floral pieces for many different wedding styles.

Rosemary’s Floral and Events offers delivery, set up, samples and can offer you their florals in wholesale or bulk. Whether you want a classic, modern or glamorous style, Rosemary’s Floral and Events can provide lush bouquets for you and your party. They also offer boutonnières, table arrangements, flower petals, altar décor, aisle décor, centerpieces and much more. While based in Winter Park, they also provide their professional services in Orlando, Oviedo and Altamonte Springs.

4 Reviews for Rosemary's Floral

4 Rosemary's Floral Reviews

Kelly
Kelly

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Gorgeous Flowers at the Last Minute!

I know, I know- who forgets about flowers for a wedding? Me. I forgot about flowers. On top of that I was having a wedding a state away from where I live in the middle of winter, so not only did I ... Read more have no clue where to get flowers but winter is not the best time for fresh flowers. Wedding Wire and Rosemary's Floral to the rescue!! I found Rosemary's Floral through Wedding Wire and contacting them with only 3 weeks before my wedding. My budget, time, and patience were at an all time low. On top of that, I honestly didn't really know what I wanted in terms of a bouquet or centerpieces for the reception. All I knew what that my husband's favorite flower is the tulip and I didn't want roses. Thinking back, I'm sure I am the nightmare customer all florists dread. But Rosemary's Floral not only replied immediately saying they had no problem getting something together for me that quickly but also were very helpful suggesting options for my "nothing ordinary or typical but I don't know what I like" request. They made me a gorgeous bouquet of cascading white tulips and tiny purple flowers. The reception centerpieces had those same flowers plus many kinds of succulents that came in these cool wood boxes that we got to keep afterwards! We ended up keeping one of the boxes and moving all the succulents into it, which we have as a living keepsake from our wedding.

C
Chelsea

Married on 05/05/2018

Thank you so much to Debbie for my beautiful bouquet and boutonniere. We were truely happy and pleased with the outcome. Read more Thank you so much to Debbie for my beautiful bouquet and boutonniere. We were truely happy and pleased with the outcome.

Kimberly
Kimberly

Married on 05/05/2018

This company was absolutely AMAZING. They were able to bail us out and take our order with only a couple weeks notice for our wedding. Our last florists closed their doors with no notice 2 weeks ... Read more before our wedding and Rosemary Florists saved the day for us. Will definitely recommend them to anyone.