Roses Too, Inc

St Thomas, VI · View map

About Roses Too, Inc

Roses Too established in 1987 is a full service flower shop specializing in weddings, we feel it is important that the bride feel and have the confidence in our designers that her wedding flowers is being done by experience professional designers.

63 Reviews for Roses Too, Inc

63 Roses Too, Inc Reviews

Ariel
Ariel

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Floral!

From the floral arch, to the bouquets and floral crowns, to the centerpieces and garland... I could go on and on. Jessica made my vision come to life! We had several guests tell us these were the most ... Read more beautiful floral arrangements they had ever seen. I was blown away by the quality and detail of the arrangements. Jessica's creativity is absolutely amazing, and our wedding would not have been the same without her!!

L
Lyndsy

Married on 05/18/2018

Jessica created the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen! She did all the florals for my wedding day. Everything, including my boutique and centerpieces were exactly how I described ... Read more them to her. I was beyond thrilled with her work and have to say the entire look of our wedding came together because of her quality work. Not only did she make beautiful floral arrangements, but she was also wonderful to work with. She responded in a timely manner with all emails/calls. Thank you, Jessica for doing a wonderful job!!!! This was the one piece of my wedding that I never had to worry about throughout the entire process, and that is completely because of your professionalism! I highly recommend Roses Too!

A
angela

Married on 08/18/2017

With the help of Island Mike, Roses Too/Jessica Aubain provided our flowers. I picked the colors and let her have creative license with the flower types and was not disappointed. I did have to email ... Read more her prior to the wedding and she was very prompt and responsive to my needs. I requested a single yellow rose, if possible, to represent my father who had passed and she came threw with no hesitation. My bouquet was beautiful!! It was everything I could have imagined and more!! Thank you!!