Rosette Photography

Matthews, NC · View map

About Rosette Photography

Rosette Photography is a creative event and wedding photography service based out of Charlotte, NC. We photograph weddings, bridal sessions, engagement, milestone, trash-the-dress, boudoir sessions, and will also do modeling portfolios! Needless to say we do it all and love every second of it!
Rosette Photography always has two photographers ready for your day and we absolutely love customizing packages to your needs!
We offer amazing wedding photography services.
Photography is an art. Rosette Photography takes it to a higher level with great customer service and incredible photographers that listen to your needs and are willing to work with you. Our flexibility will make your wedding day dreams come true and will document your day in such a way that you will relive it through your photos.
We look forward to talking to you about any and all questions you may have!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 Reviews for Rosette Photography

4 Rosette Photography Reviews

C
Cathy Lee

Married on 05/20/2011

Jocelyn and her team were amazing! They were professional, personable, affordable, and went the 'extra mile' at every step of this process. They surprised and delighted my husband and me with their ... Read more exceptional skill, commitment, creativity, and willingness to go above and beyond every single one of our expectations. Choose them as your photographers if you want to have this type of amazing experience!

N
Annissa

Married on 09/10/2010

Jocelyn truly offers you everything you need from a great photographer. She was extremely professional while preparing for our wedding last year, and I'll be sure to keep her number handy along the ... Read more way for our future photo needs. The price she offers is truly a gift to anyone that is seeking such skill and a eye for the special moments of your life.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 02/06/2010

I don't know what to say about Jocelyn other than she is absolutely amazing! She is very knowledgable and extremely flexible and fun to work with. She has created many photos that I will cherish for ... Read more a lifetime and I can't thank her enough.