Rosewater Rituals

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Rosewater Rituals

Welcome! My name is Shadi Kafi. I am a professional and award-winning wedding officiant, attorney and counselor. Every wedding I officiate is because I believe in the power of love and mutual respect to create harmony between two marrying souls and harmony among the greater consciousness of our universe. I create intimate, romantic and custom-themed, contemporary wedding ceremonies in Denver and all over Colorado. I have officiated dozens of weddings with various themes (from very simple, romantic and elegant to Prince, Dr. Seuss, Harry Potter, Star Wars, scenic and nature-themed and more!) and in various locations including very adventurous ones for weddings and elopements. I pride myself for being high energy, reliable, creative and flexible for an unforgettable and top-quality ceremony! I write vows, suggest ideas for rituals and readings based on what I learn from getting to know your love story and assist with your marriage license. I am open to work on secular, spiritual and religious ceremonies and encourage underlying spiritual connections while respecting your personal beliefs for your ceremony.

Services:
I am open and experienced to officiate ceremonies for couples from all cultural and religious backgrounds. I see variety as the spice of life to be honored in each couple's unique and personalized ceremony. I offer translating the written words in your ceremony to a second language if needed for your family members.

Cultural weddings (Iranian, Arabic, Indian, East Asian, Southeast Asian, Central and South American, Celtic and more!), intercultural marriages.

Secular

Spiritual

Religious (Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Sikh, Hindu, Baha'i and more!)

Enjoy the journey of finding the best officiant for your beauitful day. You are welcome to contact me for a free consulation and visit. I hope to hear from you!

12 Reviews for Rosewater Rituals

12 Rosewater Rituals Reviews

Jeanelle
Featured
Jeanelle

Married on 09/23/2018

Our wedding was a brunch dance party that happened to have a wedding at it. Shadi quickly understood the laid back vibe and that we seriously wanted it to be fun and stress-free for all our family and ... Read more guests. We meet with Shadi with the intent that we might have a friend or family member officiate our wedding. Immediately, we felt as if we were meeting a friend whom we hadn't seen in a while and decided on the spot that we wanted her to officiate us. Bonus points as Shadi used to work at the restaurant we were holding our wedding. For the most part we knew what we wanted and quickly received a draft and provided iterations about seven or eight months out. Jumping less than a month or so from our day we provided an update as we wanted to save some of the fun bits for our vows. All in all we had perhaps three versions of the script and was a swift and painless process. Shadi is extremely personable and professional, kind and caring, silly and optimistic, fun and friendly, flexible, and a great person who listens and takes interest in her clients. Perhaps one of the best things Shadi asked of us to do during the process was to text her once a month to touch base. I did just that and before it it came naturally to check in with her– especially when our plans started solidifying, we got our marriage license, or other mini milestones during the wedding process. By the time it came to the wedding, we found an officiant– and a friend. She was the perfect person to stand up there with us to marry my best friend and me. We love the vibe and energy she brings– in our ceremony and when your posts pop up on our feed. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Shadi.

E
Emily Hu

Married on 05/26/2019

Creativity and customization

Shadi is the best professional I could have for wedding ceremony ideas Read more Shadi is the best professional I could have for wedding ceremony ideas

S
Sarah Magee-Feliciano

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing & Beautiful

Not only are her prices reasonable, she gets just as excited as the couple she marries to help them start their journey in life as 1. She listened to our story and wanted to make our dreams of ... Read more marriage come a reality, for that there are not enough words to thank her. Not only do I recommend Shadi & Rosewater Rituals, I highly recommend her to those who are just simply in love! Thank you a million times Shadi & Rosewater Rituals for helping my new husband and I start our lives together as 1. Many Blessings!!!!