Rosewood Bridal

Portland, Oregon · View map · Visit website

About Rosewood Bridal

Rosewood Bridal is a full-service dress & attire boutique for couples in the greater Portland, Oregon area. This bridal shop is family-owned, and can provide attire for any member of the wedding party. They offer many suit and tux rental options, as well as dresses for any bride, bridesmaid, flower girl, or other member of the wedding party. The boutique is located in Tigard, Oregon, approximately 20 minutes outside of downtown Portland.

This dress and attire boutique can dress nearly anyone for a couple’s wedding. Rosewood Bridal has selections for brides, bridesmaids, grooms, groomsmen, flower girls, ring bearers, and fathers of a bride or groom. Their average turnaround time for a bridal gown is no longer than eight months, and sometimes under six months. They get new inventory seasonally, but every sale from Rosewood Bridal is final. The services offered by this dress & attire boutique include:

• In-house Bridal Alterations
  • Gown Pressing and Steaming
  • Gown Cleaning and Preservation
  • Suit and Tuxedo Rentals
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows

Other Services

There are many items and accessories offered by this boutique for couples, members of the wedding party, and others. The shop offers bridal gowns, sample gowns, plus-size gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and suit and tuxedo rentals. The selection of accessories includes:

• Bridal belts

J
Featured
jessica

Married on 08/05/2017

I went to several gown stores to try to find my perfect dress. I went to three David's Bridal around the Portland area and all their customer service was bad. It made me not want to buy from them. And ... Read more get this, i even went to a Lake Oswego bridal shop. I didn't feel like i loved the dress there and wanted to keep looking but after about an hour, they were rushing me out the door. So, another bride had recommended me to go here, sense she found her dress here for a very reasonable price. When i came into the store of Rosewood Bridal, it was only me and another gal there, who was half way through her appointment. By the end of my appointment, i had all the girls that worked there helping me find a dress. There was no one sitting around at all. Once i found the dress, they all helped me find my accessories. I am so glad i came here to find my perfect dress. I loved everything about the experience. I will be forever grateful!

Lettie
Lettie Morse

Getting married on 10/10/2019

Friendly, professional, experienced

Rosewood bridal feels intimate and special. Their small store makes you feel comfortable and like you are in good hands. The on-site seamstress is very knowledgeable and sweet, and the entire staff ... Read more are very professional.

K
Kelsey

Married on 07/15/2017

I had a great experience buying my wedding dress from rosewood bridal! They were very affordable compared to other places nearby that had the same exact dresses! It's smaller and a bit more ... Read more personalized so they remember you often when you come back in! I loved going in trying on dresses and coming back for alterations was a breeze! I would recommend them highly! :)