Rosewood Events

Petaluma, CA · View map · Visit website

About Rosewood Events

Rosewood Events LLC is an elegant and private wedding venue located in Petaluma, California that specializes in hosting weddings, receptions and/or rehearsal dinners. This private estate is surrounded by over 500 acres of breathtaking views and natural beauty of flower gardens and lavender fields. The openness of this venue will help to create the romantic and magical feel of your dreams. The stunning views of the countryside will be the perfect backdrop for your wedding day and provide beautiful images to cherish for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity

This unique space in wine country can host up to 200 guests in its various available outdoor and indoor areas. From the rolling hills and ridgetop views, your wedding will appear to be right out of a classic fairy tale. Couples will be immersed in the loveliness of the country as they relax and prepare for their big day in the beauty of the rustic, charming cottages and barns.

Rosewood Events LLC offers four packages depending on each client's needs, wedding size and duration. The site also provides many attractive amenities, which may include a bar, gazebo and an outdoor bbq. Their elite Rosewood Package is a six-hour event package including a multitude of luxurious services such as a bridal cottage, welcome drink station, tent dinner and dancing, romantic first look pergola, flower garden and trip to the ridge top for a glorious sunset view with a private driver. The following services are available to help make your wedding day the day of your dreams:

• Bridal suite
  • Wifi
  • Tents
  • Parking/shuttle service

Location

On the Sonoma-Marina county border, Rosewood Events is located 15 minutes away from downtown Petaluma, downtown Novato and 20 minutes away from the coast. There are many local attractions for your wedding guests to enjoy during their stay in wine country, from Stubbs Winery, McEvoy Ranch, Marin Cheese Factory, to Cowgirl Creamery.

20 Reviews for Rosewood Events

20 Rosewood Events Reviews

D
Featured
Danelle

Married on 05/05/2018

I'm thrilled to have my wedding at Rosewoods! I can't wait for the day! It has been so easy and fun to work with Ann the owner. She is completely dedicated to making this day perfect for us. She is in ... Read more is in constant communication and even offers ideas about how to make the property work in a unique way just for us. The place has lovely gardens that flow from one spot to another. I like that my wedding day will have multiple sites at one venue. It is the perfect blend of country charm without being too rustic. This hidden gem is nestled right in the most beautiful valley surrounded by rolling hills. I cannot recommend this place more! Update: I wish I could give this place 6 stars. I just had my wedding there in May and it was better than I could have ever imagined. The grounds were pristine and in full bloom. The photos we got were simply stunning. All of our guests have commented on how much fun they had exploring the grounds and how it was lovely to move about the property. It really is the perfect venue for a wedding with different areas for ceremony, cocktails and reception. The owners are fabulous! Friendly and eager to make the day perfect for you. They went above and beyond for our special day!

A
Alyona

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Rosewood is truly a dream come true. I am currently planning my wedding for Fall of 2019, and am beyond excited to have our special event take place at such a magical venue. When we first got engaged, ... Read more I thought the search for the right venue would be challenging. I am very, very picky, and I wanted nothing short of perfection. Rosewood was the second place we saw, and we needed to look no further. From the second we set foot at Rosewood, my fiancé and I had no doubt that we found our wedding venue. Everything about it is stunning - the beautifully manicured grounds, the gorgeous flower gardens, the views of the rolling hills everywhere you look, the foot bridge and willow trees, the gorgeous redwood trees and fields, the panorama at the top of the ridge... This is a place that dreams are made of. The layout is also just so perfect, allowing for a wonderful flow between ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception under the gorgeous covered tent. Now that I've covered the physical layout of the space, i have to talk about the best part... Ann. She is simply amazing. So kind, gracious, thoughtful, high-energy, and passionate about making your wedding day perfect in every way. She is so generous with her time, her advice, and is always there for you... which is so important as a bride planning her wedding. Ann goes above and beyond... she is fun and delightful, and full of fantastic ideas. Honestly, you could do no better than to book your wedding at Rosewood. When you are there, it feels like you are away from everything, out of time and space, in this spot of limitless beauty, peace, and magic. The other venues we saw did not even compare... What they had to offer felt like a joke compared to the privacy, luxury and beauty of Rosewood. Run - don't walk, to book your spot. I am sure Rosewood's schedule is going to fill up very quickly, given the amazing value Ann offers.

Laura
Laura Stahl

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Dream wedding venue!

When I visited the Rosewood website for the first time, I was in awe about what a magical place this would be for my special day. As I began communicating with Ann, the venue became more and more ... Read more remarkable. Ann is truly an artist at her craft. She loves her job and really does all that she can to help couples have their special day. She is kind, caring, responsive, professional, and innovative. Unfortunately our circumstances did not allow us to have our wedding at Rosewood but it would have been my dream location. It is a fairy tale waiting to come true and for anyone blessed to have found it.