Rosie Posie Travel

Parkersburg, Iowa · View map

About Rosie Posie Travel

Rosie Posie Travel is a travel agency based in Parkersburg, Iowa that specializes in honeymoon travel. Rosie Posie Travel has been a part of the wedding travel industry since 2016, and provides couples with quality travel services that allow you to embark on the honeymoon experience that you have always dreamed of. Offering extensive knowledge of Caribbean travel and resort experiences, Rosie Posie Travel will provide you with personal customer service that will relieve the stress of honeymoon planning, and allow you to embark on the vacation of a lifetime.

Rosie Posie Travel is an agency that values personalized customer service, and will provide individualized services to help you plan your dream honeymoon. They offer travel design services including transportation, such as hotel and airport transfers, trains, flights, and cars, and can plan excursions and activities to enjoy on your vacation. Travel types offered include:

• Cruises

Katie
Robert Derifield

Married on 06/15/2019

Accommodating & flexible

I'm getting married in June and wanted to plan ahead our honeymoon. Our idea to go to NYC and DC was more complicated than we thought but Rose was wonderful in making for it work. This is my first big ... Read more big trip and she helped through every step. I'm so thankful we were introduced to her through my financee's sister. I highly recommend in booking your next vacation through Rose!

F
Kristen

Married on 03/22/2019

Great Trip!

I decided for our honeymoon that I wanted someone else to do the planning and just have me show up which is exactly what happened with Rose Jara. During the booking process, she sent me over a few ... Read more proposals and then sent more because I wanted to change a few things. We had a great trip and enjoyed the excursions we went on. I'm so glad we booked with Rose. She made everything very easy! I would definitely use her again.

M
Michelle

Married on 08/19/2018

I can't Thank Rose Jara enough for making planning and experiencing our Honeymoon to Dubai and Bali easy and stress free process. She was absolutely Amazing with every aspect. She did her research, ... Read more always available, and quick to respond and take care of all our needs. She also went above and beyond for us. She planned our our entire itinerary and provided us with all required documents and helpful hints every step of the way. It make our Honeymoon and travel experience a breeze! SHe booked the most Amazing places to stay as well! I would highly recommend to use Rose for all your travel needs. We are currently using her to plan another trip for us!