Ross Bridgeman

Whitefish, MT · View map

About Ross Bridgeman

Ross Bridgeman is a singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist who lives in Whitefish, Montana. Blending jazz and popular music styles with his crooning voice, Ross's sound comes from a lifetime of listening and studying music spanning all genres. A native of Phoenix, Arizona, Ross began playing classical piano at the age of five and has not stopped creating and performing music ever since. He left the desert to hone his craft in Nashville, TN, lending his talents to various bands and projects over the years. Ross released his own debut self-titled EP in 2011. He is a regular producer and collaborator for artists around Los Angeles, Nashville, and New York City. Ross regularly tours with Rayvon Owen, a top four finalist from American Idol. A highlight of recent years was playing keyboards with Nick Jonas as the '16 Billboard Music Awards.

Ross's talents as a solo performer bring a unique and intimate touch to any wedding. He tries to cater specifically to your ceremony, incorporating your favorite songs that will make for a unique experience. Whether its a song that bring you back to that time and place you and finance first met, or a song you shared with your mom or dad, Ross can make it an unforgettable moment that playing a recording would never accomplish. Ross can even write a original song for your relationship, to be performed at any point in the ceremony to make your wedding truly one of a kind.

3 Reviews for Ross Bridgeman

3 Ross Bridgeman Reviews

B
brad

Married on 08/04/2018

Ross played music at our wedding reception! Easy to communicate with and plays great music. I would highly recommend. Cheers, Brad & Maria Read more Ross played music at our wedding reception! Easy to communicate with and plays great music. I would highly recommend. Cheers, Brad & Maria

B
Benjamin

Married on 03/11/2016

We had a song we wanted performed live for our first dance. We sent Ross a couple of different versions of it and asked him to put together a piano arrangement and sing. I can still hear the first ... Read more notes playing and his voice leading us into an incredible memory. Ross is exceptionally talented, committed to his craft and very easy to work with. He took the care and attention to help us create the perfect first dance with no stress whatsoever. Highly recommend!

J
Jennay

Married on 02/14/2016

Ross played our Valentines Day Wedding, and we had the time of our lives! Ross went over and above our expectations with communication leading up to the big day. He even invited us out to watch him ... Read more play a show, and made me two videos upon request so I could be sure he was the right fit for us. He also came by the venue during our design meeting to ease my stress! Ross absolutely blew my mind with his talent and energy! He could play and sing every song I requested, and he made great song recommendations. Thank you Ross for making our big day even more special. My friends and family had so much fun, and I'll always cherish how perfect our first dance was to your version of our song :)

Ross Bridgeman FAQ