Ross Keller Photography

Derby, CT · View map

About Ross Keller Photography

We are a husband and wife photography team, located in New Haven County, Connecticut. Ross is the creative eye behind the lens, and it was his vision that turned his passion into our thriving business. Mary works side by side with Ross as a second shooter, and handles most of the behind the scenes stuff (in other words, the office work!) We love getting to know new people while chatting over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, and are always honored when chosen to document a wedding, or any other special event in someone's life. Give us a call, or contact us through our website. We would love to hear your story and discuss your plans. We are available for local events or travel to just about anywhere. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

27 Reviews for Ross Keller Photography

27 Ross Keller Photography Reviews

K
Kathleen

Married on 12/21/2018

Talented, Professional, and A DREAM to Work With

Ross + Mary are a dream team! Mary was so communicative, from our initial emails and phone calls she was friendly and engaging, but still professional and made sure to communicate all the details ... Read more necessary for a seamless wedding day. Not to mention they were so easy going, we pulled our wedding together in 6 weeks and Mary + Ross were so accommodating! We also had a weather-dependent photo shoot planned for our day, which had to be cancelled due to rain, and they were so flexible about it, plus so creative and fun that we totally forgot about the outdoor shoot and ended up having a blast shooting indoors. Everything was perfection, they came prepared with a schedule, extra copy of our invitation, and gave me very clear instructions on what to expect, and how to plan to make things go as smooth as possible. They are pros at what they do, and our whole family LOVED working with them! They went way above and beyond, for what we felt was a great and reasonable price. Especially considering the photos are outstanding and of the highest quality, they are honest people and truly love what they do! I could go on and on but I'll say this one last thought: Hire Ross + Mary you will NOT regret it!! Our wedding photos came out so beautiful, and they were a pleasure to work it. We hope to have another reason to call them with them again soon!

C
C M Pires

Married on 09/08/2018

Ross Keller Photography....everyday!!

Ross Keller Photography was the absolute best! To say they went above & beyond is an understatement! They beautifully & creatively captured our special moments. I would not hesitate to recommend Mary ... Read more & Ross to your bride!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/03/2018

Stop looking... YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS. Ross Keller Photography is the BEST. My fiance and I used their services for our engagement photo shoot 5/2017. Ross and Mary provided guidance, ... Read more support and flexibility that surpassed my most wild dreams. We had weather snafus, wardrobe malfunctions, dogs that were not cooperative and they still were able to get us the photos of our dreams. Ross and Mary treated my fiance and I like old friends. We were so comfortable around them which showed in the photos. Truly, I would recommend them to ANYONE and everyone.