Rouge Events and Design

Saint Peters, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About Rouge Events and Design

Rouge Events and Design is a full-service wedding floral and design company based in Saint Peters, Missouri. Recognizing that every couple is unique, the company customizes each package based on the event and your budget. Whether you’re looking for flowers or full event design, Rouge Events and Design will handle your requests with passion and care.

Experience
Katie, the owner of the company, has been passionate about creating unique events for many years. After planning her own wedding, she decided to take her passion even further by taking online courses, attending seminars and starting her own company, Rouge Events and Design.

In terms of florals, Rogue Events and Design offers wedding party flowers, ceremony arrangements and reception centerpieces. Additionally, the company offers customized event design services. Katie takes pride in the company’s borrow closet full of decor and vases, which allows you to conveniently borrow items for your special day instead of buying them and not knowing what to do with them after your wedding.

10 Reviews for Rouge Events and Design

10 Rouge Events and Design Reviews

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 09/30/2017

Katie was wonderful! You can tell she enjoys what she does, and she does such great work! The flowers were beautiful, we got so many compliments on how wonderful those & the centerpieces were. She was ... Read more a breeze to work with and is very organized with the planning, making everything so easy and easing my stress. Her and Mary did a great job of delivering and pinning and set up of all the centerpieces and everything. So wonderful to work with and a great pleasure!! I would definitely recommend Rouge to all I know, they do such wonderful work and worked great with my budget on keeping it reasonable yet beautiful.

K
Katey

Married on 12/31/2018

Amazingly perfect

Katie was such a pleasure to work with. She took my vision and made it a reality. We were so blown away by her execution on our wedding day. I would 100 times over recommend her and her team without a ... Read more doubt. Everything she did was flawless and amazing and can’t thank them enough for helping make my day so perfect!

J
Jacque Rigman

Married on 12/19/2018

Best ever wedding planner and florist!

Katie and her team are the best! They made my daughter's wedding the most perfect wedding ever! They are so personal and really care about giving the bride and groom exactly what they want! They ... Read more brought my daughter and son in law's dream to a reality! We wouldn't have had the wedding we did without them!