Rouge Fine Catering

Hunt Valley, MD · View map · Visit website

About Rouge Fine Catering

A full-service wedding caterer in Hunt Valley, Maryland, Rouge Fine Catering is committed to creating a custom-built menu that combines the flair and style of your big day. Working with each couple from start to finish, the company guarantees every detail of your event is extraordinary. Delivering fresh, innovative world-class cuisine, Rouge Fine Catering is the perfect choice for ensuring all your wedding day needs are met!

Led by chef and owner Jonathan Soudry, Rouge Fine Catering skillfully combines over 35 years of professional experience with French culinary training to bring each couple restaurant quality cuisine. To make certain your event is one to remember, the following services are provided:

• Setup
  • Cake cutting
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings

Cuisine
Couples who entrust their tastebuds to Rouge Fine Catering benefit from a wide variety of cuisine styles and dietary restrictions. Cuisine styles include the following:

• African
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned service and amenities, Rouge Fine Catering also provides bartending services and a number of wedding decor items for couples to choose from. Available rental items include:

• Barware

Featured
Gemma

Married on 05/17/2019

So impressed!

We had our wedding only one day ago at Glen Echo Park and I had to write a review as soon as possible about Rouge. They were truly amazing! Their level of professionalism on the day was outstanding. ... Read more Every single staff member from their team was friendly, helpful and attentive. As the bride, I was asked many times if I needed anything throughout the night. They were full of smiles and did everything possible to make the day go smoothly. Eli was the best catering manager. He was cool, calm and collected and made me feel so at ease for the whole evening. Not once did I need to stress about anything. All my guests raved about the food! They absolutely loved it! In terms of the planning and leading up to the event, Amanda and Celeste were incredible. When we went for the initial tasting, Celeste was so on top of things, and we toured their headquarters back of house and saw how organized they run their company. It was an easy choice to go with Rouge. They were also the most reasonably priced compared to other caterers. I wish I could get married again so I could have Rouge cater for me again. If you want a stress free wedding with delicious food and lovely staff and at a more than affordable price point, you must go with Rouge!

Marilyn
Marilyn Procaccini

Married on 07/13/2019

Catering - simply the best and outstanding wedding

This is absolutely the best catering company I have ever experienced. When we started our wedding planning I researched 12 companies and interviewed five of them. Rouge spent an hour on the phone with ... Read more with me during my first conversation and made me feel I was their most important customer that day. Within three hours I had a proposal in hand that reflected everything we discussed. No other company did this or gave me this amount of time. They also cook on site in a mobile kitchen a key differentiator for us and the day of the event July 13, 2019 the food was exceptional. I made numerous requests and changes throughout the 16 months process and Amanda Trojnar our catering Manager was superior, responsive, helpful, caring and just awesome. Everything we wanted - we got. We had an awesome bar, incredible appetizers ( scallops, sliders, chicken and waffles and 6 more). We had an ice cream sundae bar to die for! Our guests were amazed. The service the staff and Amanda the day of the event were just top notch. Our chef was superior from our tasting to the day of the event! The filet mignon and crab cakes beats a Morton’s- it was that good! Many people said best they ever had! I can’t say enough good things about Amanda and her team throughout the process but our wedding day - flawless! I think Rouge is the best in the business and the team we had at our wedding - well they deserve a raise they are sooooo good! Thank you for making our wedding perfect! You could not hire a better catering company or find a better team to work your event!

Brooke
Brooke Hirsch

Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Weekend Highlight

Rouge catering made our entire weekend wonderful! They catered both our rehearsal dinner and wedding and we received so many comments on the excellent food- even many saying it was better than many ... Read more restaurants they had eaten at! We could not have asked for better food or a better group to work with :)