Rouge Fine Catering

Hunt Valley, MD · View map · Visit website

About Rouge Fine Catering

A full-service wedding caterer in Hunt Valley, Maryland, Rouge Fine Catering is committed to creating a custom-built menu that combines the flair and style of your big day. Working with each couple from start to finish, the company guarantees every detail of your event is extraordinary. Delivering fresh, innovative world-class cuisine, Rouge Fine Catering is the perfect choice for ensuring all your wedding day needs are met!

Led by chef and owner Jonathan Soudry, Rouge Fine Catering skillfully combines over 35 years of professional experience with French culinary training to bring each couple restaurant quality cuisine. To make certain your event is one to remember, the following services are provided:

• Setup
  • Cake cutting
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings

Cuisine
Couples who entrust their tastebuds to Rouge Fine Catering benefit from a wide variety of cuisine styles and dietary restrictions. Cuisine styles include the following:

• African
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned service and amenities, Rouge Fine Catering also provides bartending services and a number of wedding decor items for couples to choose from. Available rental items include:

• Barware

Featured
Gemma

Married on 05/17/2019

So impressed!

We had our wedding only one day ago at Glen Echo Park and I had to write a review as soon as possible about Rouge. They were truly amazing! Their level of professionalism on the day was outstanding. ... Read more Every single staff member from their team was friendly, helpful and attentive. As the bride, I was asked many times if I needed anything throughout the night. They were full of smiles and did everything possible to make the day go smoothly. Eli was the best catering manager. He was cool, calm and collected and made me feel so at ease for the whole evening. Not once did I need to stress about anything. All my guests raved about the food! They absolutely loved it! In terms of the planning and leading up to the event, Amanda and Celeste were incredible. When we went for the initial tasting, Celeste was so on top of things, and we toured their headquarters back of house and saw how organized they run their company. It was an easy choice to go with Rouge. They were also the most reasonably priced compared to other caterers. I wish I could get married again so I could have Rouge cater for me again. If you want a stress free wedding with delicious food and lovely staff and at a more than affordable price point, you must go with Rouge!

L
Lindsay Ryan

Married on 06/01/2019

A great company with great food and professsionalism while being fun to work with

They are professional and experienced. They knew our venue and were very comfortable working there. The food was delicious, and the process of working with them was enjoyable. Nadja was great, helping ... Read more us before and during the day to keep us on track. There were nice touches like making sure we as the couple got appetizers and boxing up some and cake to go. The service day-of was great, too. We couldn't have asked for anything more. As with any caterer, make sure you have a good handle on your guest count. We initially thought our count would be much higher; it still ended up being a good value. The ability to provide our own alcohol was greatly appreciated for cost and taste reasons.

L
Lauren

Married on 05/26/2019

Rogue provided the catering for our wedding. The team was very helpful in all of the planning and helped us choose the perfect menu. All of the food was delicious. Would definitely recommend for any ... Read more event.