Round Barn Farm Event Center

Red Wing, MN · View map · Visit website

About Round Barn Farm Event Center

Round Barn Farm Event Center is a historic barn wedding venue located in Red Wing, Minnesota. Build in 1914, it is the perfect location for the couple that’s looking for an outdoorsy venue complemented by scenic views and a rustic, country atmosphere. This charming bed and breakfast provides a romantic setting for your special day.

Facilities and Capacities
Round Barn Farm Event Center has nine event spaces available for couples to consider. With indoor, uncovered outdoor and covered outdoor areas, there is something for everyone. Their round barn has a 60-foot-high roof meant to be danced under with 35 acres of meadows, woodlands and bluffs surrounding the location, providing scenic views and a beautiful photo backdrop. Their brand new pavilion was made for your reception and hosts up to 300 guests with three amazing chandeliers to complete the setting.

With their all-inclusive packages, Round Barn Farm Event Center has more to offer than a venue for your wedding. Free parking, shuttle service, wireless Internet and a bridal get ready suite are included. Stay overnight in the deluxe honeymoon suite at no additional cost!

Cuisine
Round Barn Farm Event Center can create a custom menu tailored to your wants and needs. From a casual buffet to formal plated serving styles, their caterers will provide food, presentation and professionalism that you and your guests will be amazed by.

Accommodations
The venue has five suite rooms and deluxe suites available. Their Willow Suite is the largest room they offer and features a willow swing, while their Hearts and Flowers Suite is decorated with vintage roses. With a beautiful view of the river bluffs around Flower Valley, the Quilted Bird Suite includes a 1920’s carved oak feather bed, a whirlpool and a gas stove.

Other Services
Round Barn Farm Event Center can recommend you to their partners, who can provide DJ services and lighting packages available to keep you and your guests on the dance floor all night long. They welcome you to ask them for recommendations so they can help take some weight off your shoulders when searching for the perfect entertainment for your big day.

9 Reviews for Round Barn Farm Event Center

9 Round Barn Farm Event Center Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Outdoor Venue!

We had an amazing experience at Round Barn Farm! The hosts were very accommodating and fun. They arranged everything exactly as we hoped and the breakfast in the morning was absolutely delicious. The ... Read more venue itself is beautiful and well-maintained, and this was evident on our wedding day. We had our ceremony, dinner, and reception there which was convenient for guests, and the three different spots all on the same property (grassy area for the ceremony, pavilion for dinner, barn for the dance) kept it interesting. I highly recommend Round Barn Farm to anyone who wants to have a beautiful outdoor wedding!

A
Amy Hauck

Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful people, beautiful setting

The Round Barn Farm was a wonderful place to get married. We got lucky with a beautiful day, but enjoyed the peace of mind during planning knowing that there was a good plan B for a rainy day. Kirk ... Read more and Wendy were wonderful to work with both prior to the wedding and on the day of. We felt so welcome at the Inn. The day was seamless- RBF had a day-of site manager greet us as we arrived and she helped us prepare everything. Attention to detail was so helpful- Kirk was there to drive my Grandmother to the ceremony meadow so that she didn't need to walk uphill and Wendy even helped me carry my dress and open the doors to the meadow at the start of the ceremony. We utilized vendors recommended by the RBF (catering: Distinctive Catering, Flowers: Clementine, DJ: Adagio). We couldn't be more happy with all of these vendors. The day ran so smoothly- all had a wonderful time and we ended up with day that was better than we could have imagined.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Brotherton

Married on 09/23/2018

Best. Day. Ever.

The first day we saw the Round Barn property in person, we knew we wanted to be married there. It's absolutely gorgeous. A classy bed and breakfast venue, a rustic touch with the actual barn (so much ... Read more fun for our dance party), a brand new pavilion (the nicest I've ever seen) which was perfect for our dinner reception. The pavilion is long enough to actual use a section for the cocktail hour and the rest for dinner tables, which are hand made by Kirk, one of the owners of the Round Barn! They are beautiful long wooden tables with wooden chairs. I knew as soon as we booked that I would be able to do all the planning and decorating myself (with some hands from family/friends) because the venue was exactly what I had dreamed of on it's own- it hardly needs any decorating! Even the dinner tables are so gorgeous, they didn't need much at all for centerpieces. We kept it simple- that's all you need to do at the Round Barn, it speaks for itself if you can pay it a visit. One of my favorite things was staying at the B & B after our perfect day. We stayed in the honeymoon suite of course, and then had 4 more rooms to give to our chosen family/friends. We all got to see each other for breakfast and re live the day before, not to mention breakfast was to die for. It was three courses of pure heaven and so good to enjoy that with our parents after such an important day. Kirk and Wendy were fantastic to work with, extremely organized and remembered us every time we met with them though I know they had a lot of weddings happening this year. They are kind, personable, helpful, punctual and professional. They will answer any questions you have usually same day or the next business day. (obviously their weekends are full of weddings) It was amazing to be married at a family owned/family run venue. They truly cared about each detail and were there with us every step of the way, that's hard to find! Wendy even walked with me and my Dad when ceremony time came around, to show us a path where the groom wouldn't see me coming until appropriate. They have family helping out with set up and tear down, they hire a security guard for every wedding which was surprisingly comforting! I'd recommend them to everyone I know, even if you don't marry here, go stay at their B & B! They make an AMAZING breakfast, and their themed rooms are each in their own way just beautifully thought out and executed. We wouldn't have changed a thing. Thank you so much, Kirk & Wendy!! -The Brothertons 9/23/18