Round Barn Farm Event Center

Red Wing, MN · View map · Visit website

About Round Barn Farm Event Center

Round Barn Farm Event Center is a historic barn wedding venue located in Red Wing, Minnesota. Build in 1914, it is the perfect location for the couple that’s looking for an outdoorsy venue complemented by scenic views and a rustic, country atmosphere. This charming bed and breakfast provides a romantic setting for your special day.

Facilities and Capacities
Round Barn Farm Event Center has nine event spaces available for couples to consider. With indoor, uncovered outdoor and covered outdoor areas, there is something for everyone. Their round barn has a 60-foot-high roof meant to be danced under with 35 acres of meadows, woodlands and bluffs surrounding the location, providing scenic views and a beautiful photo backdrop. Their brand new pavilion was made for your reception and hosts up to 300 guests with three amazing chandeliers to complete the setting.

With their all-inclusive packages, Round Barn Farm Event Center has more to offer than a venue for your wedding. Free parking, shuttle service, wireless Internet and a bridal get ready suite are included. Stay overnight in the deluxe honeymoon suite at no additional cost!

Cuisine
Round Barn Farm Event Center can create a custom menu tailored to your wants and needs. From a casual buffet to formal plated serving styles, their caterers will provide food, presentation and professionalism that you and your guests will be amazed by.

Accommodations
The venue has five suite rooms and deluxe suites available. Their Willow Suite is the largest room they offer and features a willow swing, while their Hearts and Flowers Suite is decorated with vintage roses. With a beautiful view of the river bluffs around Flower Valley, the Quilted Bird Suite includes a 1920’s carved oak feather bed, a whirlpool and a gas stove.

Other Services
Round Barn Farm Event Center can recommend you to their partners, who can provide DJ services and lighting packages available to keep you and your guests on the dance floor all night long. They welcome you to ask them for recommendations so they can help take some weight off your shoulders when searching for the perfect entertainment for your big day.

11 Reviews for Round Barn Farm Event Center

11 Round Barn Farm Event Center Reviews

Kelsey
Kelsey Norton

Married on 07/14/2019

Spectacular Venue, Service & Value

My husband and I got married on 7/14/2019 at the Round Barn. Picking this venue was an easy decision for us. The owners are incredibly kind, easy to work with and professional. Other venues we ... Read more considered pale in comparison to what the Round Barn offers and delivers. I consider their package all-inclusive as far as venues go—ceremony and reception rentals, arbor, honeymoon night stay, gorgeous outdoor and covered options for rain, fire pit with wood, spray for bugs, security guard, getting ready room for the whole bridal party, reputable vendor relationships, free parking, ample photo opportunities etc. are all included with this venue. Book with the Round Barn! You won’t regret it! My husband and I will be visiting their B & B for years to come :) Photo Credit: Leah Rivera Photography

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 07/06/2019

Dream Venue

I can’t say enough good things about this venue or the wonderful couple that own it. It truly was like out of a fairytale. The venue in itself is so naturally beautiful and has an elegance to it that ... Read more made our wedding day magical. We had endless compliments from guests about how beautiful the whole grounds were. Not only were the grounds beautiful but the bed and breakfast is gorgeous. I loved how cozy and inviting each space was throughout the entire home. The owners were so accommodating and wonderful to work with as well! Always there for any questions or needs you have and so attentive to making sure everything goes flawlessly. I love that my husband and I can come back and visit where our journey started over and over again. Truly the best thing we did through all the planning was choosing this venue!

S
Samantha

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Outdoor Venue!

We had an amazing experience at Round Barn Farm! The hosts were very accommodating and fun. They arranged everything exactly as we hoped and the breakfast in the morning was absolutely delicious. The ... Read more venue itself is beautiful and well-maintained, and this was evident on our wedding day. We had our ceremony, dinner, and reception there which was convenient for guests, and the three different spots all on the same property (grassy area for the ceremony, pavilion for dinner, barn for the dance) kept it interesting. I highly recommend Round Barn Farm to anyone who wants to have a beautiful outdoor wedding!