Rounton Farm, LLC

Orange, VA · View map · Visit website

About Rounton Farm, LLC

Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this family owned and operated venue has been a staple in the wedding industry for 10 years. With years of experience and sweeping views, Rounton Farm LLC provides couples with endless possibilities! Rounton Farm’s beautiful setting makes it the perfect wedding destination. Three hundred acres of privacy will surround you while you soak in the sweeping views of some of Virginia’s most pristine hunt country. A feeling of tranquility coupled with it’s unique tie into history make Rounton Farm ideal for an elegant country event. The possibilities for event sites are endless. Come explore our beautiful farm to select the perfect spot for your celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Rounton Farm LLC accommodates a maximum of 250 guests. Couples may choose from the following event spaces in which to host their ceremony and/or reception:

• Big red barn
  • Tulip poplar
  • Paddock view
  • Log Barn

The venue offers an array of services and amenities. Those who book Rounton Farm LLC benefit from the following:

• Outdoor setting
  • Skeet shooting
  • 22 farm tables
  • 200 chairs

Accommodation
Rounton Farm LLC provides overnight accommodations in the form of a private farm cottage. Interested couples benefit from a full bath, gas fireplace, Keurig, deck and outdoor chairs.

Other Facilities
The venue also provides wedding-event facilities. Interested couples may host the following on the premises:

• Ceremony

Erin
Erin

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing venue

I can't say enough great things about Rounton Farm & Ellen. From the moment we arrived to tour the venue to packing up our things on Sunday morning after our wedding; Ellen was friendly, quick to ... Read more respond to any emails, totally open to the idea of the wedding party shooting a few rounds of clays before the ceremony, and so helpful with suggestions. The barn and their property is gorgeous and perfect for weddings. Our guests loved the atmosphere and playing the yard games (and swinging on the swing). The getting ready areas are nice (a little small if you're trying to do hair & makeup, but perfect for getting dressed) and we stayed Saturday night at the little cottage too. We had such an incredible day and I can't thank Ellen and her staff enough for helping us have the best wedding!

T
Taylor

Married on 09/16/2017

Ellen at Rounton Farm was so accommodating and amazing to work with. She responded to every email very quickly, and she was very flexible with our desires for the wedding weekend. We were allowed to ... Read more use any vendors we wanted and do whatever we wanted with the barn (reception space), with the exception of lit candles. The nice thing was that Ellen gave us the farm beginning Friday morning until late Sunday morning. We were able to gather with friends and family on Friday to decorate and spend time together and have the rehearsal. On Saturday there was an adorable little house to get ready in for the ladies and a small area for the men to get ready, too. They were far away from one other, so there was no chance to see each other before the ceremony! You can even stay in the house on the wedding night if you wanted to. On Sunday morning we were able to go to the farm and gather our leftover belongings, decorations, and food. Ellen and her staff provide tables and chairs and take care of breaking them down and setting them up. My husband and I were able to take our engagement photos on the property and had our choice of 4 or 5 ceremony sites on the farm. The flexibility and family-oriented feel from Ellen and her farm was amazing and welcoming. Our guests had nothing but amazing things to share about the atmosphere of the farm and the beautiful views, and we would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a rustic farm wedding for a great price!

G
Gege

Married on 09/09/2017

Reminiscing back on my wedding day, I cannot think of a more beautiful venue to have chosen than Rounton Farm. The two-story barn is rustic and elegant - exactly what I was going for when choosing a ... Read more venue. The owner, Ellen, was amazing! I cannot praise her enough for all of her help. She was quick to respond with every phone call, email and text I sent her. When we found out the local street festival was taking place on our wedding day and would cause logistics issues for guests to be able to get in and out of our church for the ceremony, Ellen was so quick to help. We ended up moving the ceremony to the Farm as well. The weather was perfect and the view of the mountains behind us as we said our vows was breathtaking! Ellen allowed me to stop by whenever I needed during the wedding planning process; this was very helpful when trying to visualize and plan the set-up for the reception. For the weekend of the wedding, we were allowed full access to the Farm from Friday morning - Sunday afternoon. This allowed us to have plenty of time for set-up beforehand and cleaning afterwards. Ellen was there the whole weekend to assist with anything we needed. She and the entire staff at Rounton Farm were so welcoming and inviting. Guests were in awe with the beauty of the venue. My husband and I couldn't have chosen a more perfect place to celebrate such a special day with all of our loved ones!