Roxbury Photography

New Milford, CT · View map

About Roxbury Photography

Roxbury Photography is a New Milford-based photographer that specializes in paying close attention to detail to make sure each photo is precise and polished. They capture raw, honest emotions and movements throughout the day in a contemporary and photojournalistic style. Roxbury Photography enjoys trying different and new approaches to keep photos fresh.

Experience
Emily Mygatt Lee is the owner and creator of Roxbury Photography. She has over 9 years of experience and knows that no two weddings are alike. Her service is liability insured. She can help guide couples throughout the day to make sure their photos are unique to them to show their personalities.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Roxbury Photography's services include:

• Additional hours

2 Roxbury Photography Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 12/06/2014

Emily is a fantastic photographer! She shot my wedding in December 2014. We had a chilly rainy day and she was able to get fantastic shots even though most of them had to be inside and she did not ... Read more have much natural light to work with. Her talent is very apparent in her work and her wedding packages are a great value for her quality of work! Emily even didn't mind getting soaked to get the perfect shot outside in the rain for us! Emily is sweet and extremely flexible and professional and a joy to work with. She delivered our finished photos within days of our wedding, which was an added bonus! She also made beautiful albums for us. I highly recommend hiring Emily Lee as your wedding photographer!

A
Amanda

Married on 06/09/2012

Emily is a fantastic photographer. She did my wedding and I was so nervous because I am usually very unhappy with pictures of myself - my eyes are too squinty, my mouth freezes up from smiling too ... Read more much, and I wind up not even looking like me. Not so with Roxbury Photography! She knows how to help you pose, she puts you at ease, and she is very creative! And if something doesn't turn out right, she is great with photoshop! I have a friend whose photographer placed her bridal party in front of a dead tree and she had such a hard time getting them to clean up the picture. Emily is always thinking about the bigger picture - she always picks beautiful backgrounds and she is also always willing to work with you to make your pictures perfect. She also doesn't hold your pictures hostage! You get all your pictures on a CD from her, which is so fun to go through after your wedding day has come and gone. And after your wedding, she is amazing at family portraits, Christmas cards, newborn photography, birthday parties, business events, you name it! Highly recommended!

Roxbury Photography FAQ