Roy Harran Cellist

Decatur, GA · View map · Visit website

About Roy Harran Cellist

Servicing the greater metropolitan area of Atlanta, Georgia, professional cellist Roy Harran specializes in wedding music performance. With a master's in cello performance from the Eastman School of Music and experience playing in such professional orchestras as the Atlanta Symphony, Roy Harran has established a reputation of professionalism and musical excellence in the wedding industry.

Roy Harran is happy to provide his services for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, rehearsal dinner, vow renewal, or any other special occasion. He enjoys consulting with couples to better tailor his performance to their needs and preferences. Classical or contemporary music selections are available, and Roy Harran can play the cello solo or with piano accompaniment. Some of his wedding services include:

• Ceremony music

Featured
Maddy Holland

Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Musician Around

Roy is an incredibly talented musician. I had him for my ceremony and cocktail hour, and it was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. If I could do it all over again, the only thing I ... Read more would do would have been to have him stay to play dinner music as well. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

L
Lena Dixon

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Gorgeous Music!

Roy played for our ceremony, cocktail hour and part of our reception! It really brought everything to life and created the experience I wanted for my day. I like pretty traditional pieces, but he ... Read more played them so beautifully and memorably! Highly recommend!

W
Wedding

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Excellent Musician for our Atlanta Wedding

We could not have been happier choosing Roy Harran for our wedding ceremony musician. He was very accessible and accommodating in planning the event. His skills as a cellist, as well as the violinist ... Read more who accompanied him, were unsurpassed. He was very helpful with selecting music for the event or helping with recommendations if needed. The music was beautiful, the sound was great, (even with an outdoor wedding with a waterfall) and we could not have hoped for a better experience on such a spectacular day! I would not hesitate to recommend him for your event! Thank you Roy!