Royal Beats DJ Services

Berlin, CT · View map · Visit website

About Royal Beats DJ Services

Royal Beats DJ Services - an award-winning female wedding DJ based out of Berlin, Connecticut - constantly raises the bar with unbeatable professionalism & customer service. Royal Beats DJ Services has made a name for itself by offering high quality, flexible dj services which are also affordable. Steph delivers what you ask for and her many reviews speak for themselves!

Experience
Stephanie Stardust is not your average DJ, she hold two college degrees and has a background in wedding and meeting planning. She founded Rockin Karaoke in 2009 later leading to the creation of Royal Beats DJ Services. For the past 10 years she has been servicing weddings and private events throughout the Northeast area. She won the Best of Hartford Magazine Wedding DJ award in 2017 and weddingwire awards in 18 & 19. She has been trusted to DJ for the Impact Live Marketing Expo 2019, the MGM Grand Opening in Springfield in 2018, New Hampshire Fashion Week for the past 2 years, ConnectiCon - 2 years in a row and the New England BobCats indoor Professional Football Team. She's Djed countless weddings, karaoke nights, bars & restaurants all over CT and the surrounding states leaving happy customers everywhere she goes!

Royal Beats DJ Services can provide different packages tailored for whatever vibe you are going for. Couples can choose to use her services for one part of the evening or throughout the whole event. Her packages include consultation, microphones, MC, Sound/PA system and travel expenses. Her work is liability insured. The DJ offers these additional services:

• Do-not-play-list

G
Featured
Gaby

Married on 04/27/2019

Fun, professional and got the party started!

Hiring Stephanie and her team for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. She is fun, energetic, personable and reliable. It was really important to me that we have a female DJ, and I ... Read more was so happy to find Stephanie. From the start she was responsive, made suggestions but wasn't overbearing and helped us to create the perfect musical vibe. Not only was she a great MC, but she read the room and vibe really well for dancing - the floor was always packed and people loved the song variety. The older generation appreciated that the night started out with songs from their time, and our friends loved the later in the night dance party. Stephanie is a true professional and we had a blast with her on our wedding day. You will not regret hiring her!!!

elizabeth
elizabeth

Married on 07/27/2019

Epic, fun & friendly dj!

Steph came recommended and she was epic! We live in Massachusetts so I reached out to some local people in Connecticut for a wedding DJ who was gay friendly, and I was given 2 people's names and I ... Read more went with Steph. She was awesome, she drove out to our house to meet with us months before the big day, (and my son took to her immediately!!). On the big day she was super low maintenance getting set up, and she was a great MC and DJ!!!! My guests didn't want to get off of the dance floor. She did exactly what we wanted her to do, despite not doing some traditional things. I gave her a list of songs I wanted to play, (and some I did not want her to play!) and told her to just feel out the crowd and go with it! She did just that. Many of my guests commented how awesome she was!!! Dancing started during dinner and didn't end until we had to! She was kind, and a great entertainer and DJ! Her music was awesome and she was super low stress to deal with and just made everything happen! I have already recommended her to other people and if you need a DJ, she is your girl!

M
Mlsmith

Married on 07/12/2019

So impressive

My family and I were extremely impressed with Stephanie. She and her fiancee did am amazing job last weekend at my father's 70th birthday party. Many guests came up to me during and after the party ... Read more commenting on how great the music was as well as the acoustical performance they gave. Thank you so much, Stephanie, for helping us pull off such a successful event.