Royal Fig Catering

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Royal Fig Catering

Royal Fig Catering is a farm-to-table wedding caterer from Austin, Texas. They pride themselves in their simple, seasonal, and fresh mindset by finding the freshest ingredients from organic farms throughout central Texas. Royal Fig Catering is an award-winning, family-owned catering team who is ready to go above and beyond to bring you the best food and overall catering experience for your special day. With high-quality, locally sourced dishes combined with their pristine customer service, your wedding day will be as simple and perfect as can be.

Royal Fig Catering has a natural way of bringing a rustic elegance to your wedding day. Each professional staff member and bartender is TABC certified, well-trained, and ready to handle anything that is thrown their way to make sure your wedding day and your vision are flawless. Royal Fig Catering offers both full-service catering for the more extravagant wedding, and limited-service catering for smaller, intimate weddings. The full-service catering option includes:

• Mobile kitchen
  • Chairs
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Cuisine

Royal Fig Catering specializes in their variety seasonal menus. Each dish is crafted from local ingredients at their peak of freshness to make the most of every intricate flavor. Each seasonal menu is customizable with hors d'oeuvres, entrees and dessert options that best fit your vision. Royal Fig Catering is known for their family-style dinners and their interactive food stations. The creative food stations allow guests to explore food options at stations such as an oyster shucking station, flatbread station, and their unique heirloom tomato carving station. Some of the cuisine styles offered for your wedding day menu include:

• American

Jordyn
Featured
Jordyn Garsson

Married on 06/09/2019

Royal Fig Catering was the best choice we could have made for our wedding!

I truly have the absolute highest recommendation of Royal Fig Catering! My husband is a chef, and his only concern for the wedding was that we had an outstanding dinner. So when we finally found Royal ... Read more Fig, it was like a godsend. The cocktail hour appetizers and antipasto table were beautiful and absolutely delicious. Since we had such a small wedding, we had the buffet with options for chicken, short ribs, and crab cakes. Everyone at the wedding kept coming up to me and saying "This is some of the best food I've ever had - it is beyond what I thought wedding food could be." But what really was amazing about using Royal Fig came from Cheyenne and her team on the actual day of the wedding. She was the first vendor at the venue, and she was such a calming and sweet presence throughout the night. As the bride, I was completely prepared to not have a chance to eat during the wedding. But while we were taking pictures and our guests were enjoying cocktail hour, a beautiful plate of all the appetizers were brought out to the wedding party. A huge plate containing each option from the buffet was also prepared for each my husband and I to eat as soon as the dinner began. The Royal Fig team at our event also had to deal with a very sudden incoming storm that was not predicted in the slightest, and therefore they were not even given the rain plan. They went so above and beyond in moving huge wooden tables and all of the decorations indoors, and helping coordinate the layout and calm any concerned guests. The staff working with Royal Fig at the event were the sweetest, kindest group that I have had the pleasure of working with. Every single question that I had at any point of the process was promptly answered and they really made me feel at complete ease. If you choose Royal Fig for your wedding, you are making a wonderful choice! They have great food, great people, and impeccable service!

M
Mari Glassell

Married on 07/28/2019

Royal fig was perfect!

I'll start with how my guests are still talking about the food and how perfect it was for the entire event. We had a Sunday brunch wedding in July and they nailed it. We had Victoria Martinez as our ... Read more our coordinator, and I promise I would not have made it through the whole wedding process without her! She was more than happy to guide us through multiple tastings, changes in menus, changes in ideas for details, and even helped us to find the perfect tortillas for our taco station. The entire planning process was made easier with her help, suggestions, and support. If I thought she was amazing through planning, I could have never known how valuable she and her assistant would be to me the day of the wedding. They were so critical for each step of the way, and so so very helpful. The entire staff was so on top of everything: stations always full looking amazing, they always made sure my husband and I had a drink or food, and sincerely made us sit down and have a quick bite during all the fun! I feel so lucky to have had Royal Fig, the food was so perfect (tomato carving station was the biggest HIT among all guests) and the drinks were equally as good. They were so easy to work with, so helpful, and a complete full-service company.

Yasmine
Yasmine Bargoti

Married on 07/07/2019

The best wedding food anyone has ever had

I have always thought wedding food sucked, until I tried Royal Fig's catering. This place is amazing! Our tasting was so delicious, we wanted to go back for a second tasting. Jesse and his team were ... Read more more than accommodating. They handled my many requests and changes with ease- I often emailed and every time Jesse got back to me in a timely matter and was so patient! The chefs had great suggestions for my husband and I for our cake and food. It was a one stop shop- food, deserts, cake, bartenders, serving staff. If you are looking for a caterer who makes food your guests will rave about for days, look no further than Royal Fig. I was so thankful to have my own personal server for my husband and I at the wedding, Jackie, who made sure we got to eat the delicious food we picked out for our big day. My only hope now is that they open a restaurant so we can enjoy their catering again! Thanks Royal Fig! Our menu- lamb, Texas spiced chicken, truffle Mac and cheese, asparagus Fried green tomato, chicken and waffles and brisket tostadas Chocolate pie, sweet potato pie, banana cream pudding and peach cobbler. Cake was hummingbird with peach buttercream and grooms cake was red velvet with cream cheese frosting