Royal Grand Events

40 Royal Grand Events Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 04/08/2017

Curtis and team were absolutely amazing. They made my wedding a huge success. The guests raved about the food and the service. I was very impressed with how helpful, responsive, and supportive Curtis ... Read more was through the entire planning process and event. I would highly recommend Royal Grand Events to anyone who wants the perfect experience!

C
Carmen

Married on 04/07/2017

Destination wedding was mine. I am the mother of the bride who co ordinated up to the wedding day. Chef Curtis Labitue was my most valuable asset. Curtis attended to every detail I needed ... Read more addressed...within 24 hours. A dream! The reception was lovely but ALL the guests raved about the food! Warm fuzzies & praise is all you have left after pictures....the food at the venue reminds them how great the wedding was! Curtis ...is not just the the right choice...Curtis should be the ONLY choice! Thank you Curtis!!!!

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 09/18/2016

Do yourselves a favor and eliminate as much stress as possible and hire Curtis – he is worth his weight in gold! I have never met someone so devoted to his clients! When it comes to customer-service ... Read more and passion for his work, Curtis easily sets himself apart from others as he deserves his own category which would be over and above 110% and called the “Curtis-standard.”☺ Not only did he go out of his way to cater to all of our crazy detailed requests but he did so with a smile on his face and exceeded all of our expectations. He is the quintessential example of client dedication. He made our wedding vision a reality and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice! From our first conversation, to all of the planning months leading up to the wedding, to our actual wedding day itself, we were more than impressed with Curtis and his team! He was exceptional in every way possible. He deserves his own scale on timeliness and responsiveness as well as he responded back to so many of my late night emails at 2AM, many times within minutes of me sending them! He was an invaluable player in our wedding, and I don’t know what we would have done without him! He even helped with parts of the planning as his knowledge and event planning expertise were priceless! There aren’t many people in the world like Curtis and we feel fortunate to have found him! Though most of my review has been about Curtis himself, I also need to comment that his catering was exquisite and impeccable – both in taste and presentation! Many of our guests commented that our wedding dinner was the best wedding food they have ever had which is a huge KUDOS to Curtis and his amazing skills! His staff was outstanding too and took wonderful care of our guests as well as us (the bride and groom)! Thanks so much Curtis for being our late night owl wedding planner, world-class chef, and the consummate example of customer service.