Royal Jewelers

Newport Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About Royal Jewelers

Located in Newport Beach, Royal Jewelers is a family-owned jeweler providing custom jewelry services, watch repair and a vast collection of remarkable rings, bracelets and necklaces to clients celebrating the most significant days in their lives. They care about building trusting relationships with each customer and providing a great shopping experience that will leave them satisfied. From shopping for an engagement ring to celebrating your wedding anniversary, their team will help you make the perfect jewelry decision for the love of your life.

Royal Jewelers provides a variety of services to assist with any of your wedding jewelry needs. They also buy gold and silver and offer complimentary cleaning. They offer the following services:

• Appraisal

7 Royal Jewelers Reviews

J
Jarrett

Married on 07/27/2019

Ingrid at Royal Jewelers helped me design the perfect engagement ring. I had read articles online but I was certainly not knowledgeable on diamond selection and the design process. The process ... Read more couldn’t have been any smoother. Ingrid worked with me to understand exactly what I wanted and then, on a weekly basis, she was able to source different diamonds for me to review. I stopped by Royal Jewelers once a week for a month until we found the perfect diamond. Ingrid’s expertise was apparent as she worked directly with a designer and jeweler to produce the ring exactly as I wanted. A few weeks later, the ring was ready! I remember saying to Ingrid on the day that I picked up the ring but before I had seen it in person yet, “is there any tweaking that we can do if I see the ring and I’m not thrilled?” She reassured me that we could go back to the jeweler any number of times with design edits until we had the perfect ring. But that didn’t matter - the ring was perfect. My fiancée loves it and receives compliments on the ring all the time. Thank you, Ingrid, for your diamond and design expertise, constant communication, and kindness! You couldn’t have made it a smoother or more relaxed process for the most important purchase of my life.

M
McKenzie

Married on 03/16/2019

If you are searching for a jeweler, STOP because you've literally found the perfect jeweler with Ingrid from Royal Jewelers. When my (now) fiance and I were discussing getting engaged, I was honestly ... Read more a little worried with the engagement ring that he would pick out for me. Luckily for me, my fiance went to Ingrid and (with a little help from my Pinterest board) was able to create the perfect ring. From what my fiance has told me about his experience with Ingrid, we will definitely be returning to her for our wedding bands and all of our future jewelry needs. Finding the perfect engagement ring is the first step in the wedding process, and trust me, you want to take this first step with Ingrid!

L
Loralyn

Married on 09/15/2018

My diamond is now more than 20 years old and still as stunning as ever. Royal Jewelers has treated my stone with tender loving care, always keeping the "look" fresh and current. I have had my ring ... Read more re-set a couple of times, and even upgraded, with the smaller stone converted into a necklace. Royal Jewelers has earned my trust!