Royal Limousine Inc

Fort Mill, SC · View map

About Royal Limousine Inc

Royal Limousine are the premier wedding car specialists in the Carolinas.

Established in 1998 our amazing cars and limousines are the finest examples possible including Rolls Royce, Bentley, Maserati and Jaguar chauffeur driven for your incredible day.

For larger groups such as the bridal party our super stretch Hummer, Range Rover and Chrysler are beautifully appointed and offer spacious comfortable fun transportation.

Please call us on 704 7793118 to discuss your unique wedding and we will customize a package just for you!

The ultimate day.....................the ultimate car.

Royal Limousine

18 Reviews for Royal Limousine Inc

18 Royal Limousine Inc Reviews

Tameeka
Tameeka

Married on 03/10/2018

We hired Royal Limousine for our transportation need. David was a pleasure to work with, and our chauffer was excellent. Read more We hired Royal Limousine for our transportation need. David was a pleasure to work with, and our chauffer was excellent.

S
Sharon

Married on 02/03/2018

My experience was exceptional I had booked them for my bachelorette party and it was so wonderful I went ahead and snagged them up for my wedding as well. They were early both times and for my ... Read more bachelorette party it was a very rain day and Nelson gave us umbrella service which us gals were very thankful for. I made sure to request Nelson for my wedding as well and again he went above an beyond. I highly recommend them for your transportations needs.

A
Alexis

Married on 01/01/2018

The service I received was impeccable. We received an immediate response from David and he answered any and all questions we had. Our wedding went off with out a glitch. The chauffeur was very ... Read more respectful and it was a pleasure having him drive us on such and important day in our lives. I highly recommend them for your wedding needs.